The 2007 NASA Nationals Posters are now Available!!!

cschutze

We have just completed the posters from the 2007 NASA Nationals.

To view larger images and get information about ordering a poster...

visit the Finish Line Productions website.

th_2007_CMC_POSTER_FINAL.jpgth_2007_GTS2_POSTER_FINAL.jpgth_2007_AI_POSTER_FINAL.jpg

th_2007_HC_POSTER_FINAL.jpgth_2007_SPEC_E30_POSTER_FINAL.jpgth_2007_FFR_POSTER_FINAL.jpg

We have just updated our website to include direct ordering and automated checkout features!

Check it out at: http://www.finishlineprod.net/posters.htm

Edited by Guest

what? No love for the biggest class there?

Nice looking stuff!

Jason

Don't worry, the Spec Miata Poster is in the works.

It's not easy to fit 52 cars on one poster.

Therefore, we were thinking of making the Spec Miata poster with only the top 20 finishers.

We'll let everyone know when we get it finished.

No TT? How bout one with just the winners from each class?

I only had a chance to shoot one session of group G on Saturday. So, I might be able to put together some TTB TTD TTE & TTF posters provided everyone raced in the last session on Saturday. I know I'm missing someone from TTB and he agreed to let us use one of our pictures from last year. I could try to do the same for any missing spots in the other classes, providing they raced last year.

I'll see what I come up with.

Thanks for correcting the link. However, the picture of the 5th place car is not my car. I was #015, a white 1995 e36m3 BMW. Any chance you can fix that?

I only had a chance to shoot one session of group G on Saturday. So, I might be able to put together some TTB TTD TTE & TTF posters provided everyone raced in the last session on Saturday. I know I'm missing someone from TTB and he agreed to let us use one of our pictures from last year. I could try to do the same for any missing spots in the other classes, providing they raced last year.

Awesome! I was looking forward to getting a poster.

Thanks for correcting the link. However, the picture of the 5th place car is not my car. I was #015, a white 1995 e36m3 BMW. Any chance you can fix that?

I guess I could fix that for you.

You guys need to put your names on the car somewhere like some of the other classes do.

How about a 944 Cup poster and please go down to fifth....that's the best I could do!

A 944 Cup Poster would be great, or a 944 Spec Poster with 2 BIG pictures of just Bill & I

Seriously, you'd have a another buyer for a Cup Poster!

How about group I TTR,TTU,TTS, TTA

The 5th place SM is the wrong photo. That is not Greg Stasiowski's #32 green car

Thanks for the information. After putting together 15 of these posters, all the cars start to look the same.

Anyone else who finds an error on the poster will receive a free 8x12 Commemorative photo of their car!

Thanks for your help.

I know you've been busy, but don't for get the TTers!

There was not really enough cars in each TT group to warrent a poster.

Therefore, we are offering commemorative posters of each driver.

th_2007_TTD_1ST.jpgth_2007_TTB_1ST.jpg

th_2007_TTE_1ST.jpgth_2007_TTF_1ST.jpg

E-mail me if you or any of the other TTers are interested.

[email protected]