Yokohama Advan A048 Competion Race Tires size 225/45/17

Litespeeds

I have 4 used Yokohama Advan A048 race tires in the size 225/45/17. All of them are about 40-50% treadlife. One of them has a nail in it that can be patched or plugged which I am selling for $50 and the others are $90 each. If you want to purchase all 4 tires, I will sell them for $300 plus actual shipping.

The Tire Rack sell this tire for $252 each so I am asking only a fraction of the price. All 4 tires show even wear and is just at the wear bar indicators. I think this is around 3/32" tread depth. New they are only 6/32 tread depth. Some people shave these tires to 3/32 for competition road racing.

Price adjustment. For the one tire with the nail, I will sell it for $25 plus shipping. The others are $60 each plus shipping. If someone wants all 4 tires, I will sell the set for $250 plus shipping.

Price adjustment. For the one tire with the nail, I will sell it for $25 plus shipping. The others are $60 each plus shipping. If someone wants all 4 tires, I will sell the set for $250 plus shipping.

how about some pics?

what is the wear like? these tires are well known to wear more in the middle so how are yours wearing?