Lemming

NASA SE 2008 Schedule

Lemming

Any chance we can get a sneak peak of what's booked? I'm already having to book work weekends for next year, with some advance notice I may be able to do some work arounds!

Fred Crawford

I think there are several dates up in the air,,,, some new tracks not ready, ect, I heard a rumor about a joint florida thing. I hope the schedule is hammered out before throwing something out there thats going to change 5 times....... BUT looking for some good tracks next year.

fc

Nobody no Title

dbright007

I am in the same boat.

Need to put work schedule stuff in for Feb now. Sucks to guess, but I understand. Hopefully some kind soul at work will trade with me if guess wrong. (I work a lot of weekends)

Jim P.

I will post dates as they are firmed up - I have "prematurely announced" the schedule before and it always causes issues. We honestly had someone call us a couple of weeks ago asking exactly which weekend we were going to be at Rockingham in October - that was the last schedule change earlier this year!

Suffice to say here is a "sneak peak" (the exact weekends are left out for a reason - as they are still undecided!)

Feb - Starke, FL w/NASA-FL

Mar - Road Atlanta

Apr - CMP

May - Roebling

June -

July - CMP

Aug - Road Atlanta

Sep - NASA Nationals - Mid-Ohio

Oct - Barber

Nov -

Tom & I went up to High Rock raceway this week and it is coming along nicely, they are a little behind schedule but are hoping to pave in the spring and possibly be open June-July

We are also negotiating some interesting venues for an Enduro series next year, so keep posted for more info...

Moosetang

Is there any info on the track in Starke FL? layout etc?

Jason

LMan

I would like to know your confirmed Barber dates in October 2017, please.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Guest

Karl

RRR in nov would be great

trhoads

2 dates at Roebling would be nice, I don't know about making a trek to Florida. Could be fun though.

Varkwso

I have been to Starke for the USAF - I guess they used some of the bombing range and base complex for a track - it was not close to much in the old days - but a new track is always fun...

dbright007

+1 for another RRR date.

FL in Nov might be an extra bit of a drive, but not freezing your ass off is a good thing!

Varkwso

What happened to RRR in Sep?

kbrew8991

yeah, gotta have those 3-day events (counting Seat-Time the day before)

without something in Sept, thats a looooonnnnng break for those who don't compete Nationally

heavychevy

What track is in Starke FL????

Falcon

I heard the event at Starke, FL will be an autocross in the Bradford County Public Library parking lot.

heavychevy

I heard the event at Starke, FL will be an autocross in the Bradford County Public Library parking lot.

I almost took that seriously.........

bdigel

Is there any way the March event @ Road Atl can be held a different weekend than the 12 hours of Sebring, I would like to go to both for a change!

LMan

I almost took that seriously.........

He's not kidding.

maybe not

If he tells you he never tells the truth, is he lying?

zul8r

+1 more,, for another roebling event

ctbimmer

+1 for a second RRR date sometime in the early fall. Once a year is definitely not enough for that place.

beerkat

We did run RR twice the first time was in May. I cold run RR three times in a year however.

Lemming

Two Barber events would be great!

Mberglo

+1 Double Barber

CCR Elise

+1 on Roebling but honestly, as long as we have an event every month I'll be happy. I have to feed my addiction.

kbrew8991
Is there any way the March event @ Road Atl can be held a different weekend than the 12 hours of Sebring, I would like to go to both for a change!

as high as the demand for that track is, they dictate to us what we get unfortunatley

heavychevy
+1 Double Barber

+2

I'd even go to three there. Is there any way we can get VIR? Or is that too far for our group? I just cant muster up the enthusiasm for the Rock, or CMP after some of the reviews.