NASA SE 2008 Schedule

Lemming

Any chance we can get a sneak peak of what's booked? I'm already having to book work weekends for next year, with some advance notice I may be able to do some work arounds!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• Falcon

• robbodleimages

• kbrew8991

Fred Crawford

I think there are several dates up in the air,,,, some new tracks not ready, ect, I heard a rumor about a joint florida thing. I hope the schedule is hammered out before throwing something out there thats going to change 5 times....... BUT looking for some good tracks next year.

fc

Nobody no Title

I am in the same boat.

Need to put work schedule stuff in for Feb now. Sucks to guess, but I understand. Hopefully some kind soul at work will trade with me if guess wrong. (I work a lot of weekends)

• Members

I will post dates as they are firmed up - I have "prematurely announced" the schedule before and it always causes issues. We honestly had someone call us a couple of weeks ago asking exactly which weekend we were going to be at Rockingham in October - that was the last schedule change earlier this year!

Suffice to say here is a "sneak peak" (the exact weekends are left out for a reason - as they are still undecided!)

Feb - Starke, FL w/NASA-FL

Mar - Road Atlanta

Apr - CMP

May - Roebling

June -

July - CMP

Aug - Road Atlanta

Sep - NASA Nationals - Mid-Ohio

Oct - Barber

Nov -

Tom & I went up to High Rock raceway this week and it is coming along nicely, they are a little behind schedule but are hoping to pave in the spring and possibly be open June-July

We are also negotiating some interesting venues for an Enduro series next year, so keep posted for more info...

I have been to Starke for the USAF - I guess they used some of the bombing range and base complex for a track - it was not close to much in the old days - but a new track is always fun...

yeah, gotta have those 3-day events (counting Seat-Time the day before)

without something in Sept, thats a looooonnnnng break for those who don't compete Nationally

What track is in Starke FL????

I heard the event at Starke, FL will be an autocross in the Bradford County Public Library parking lot.

I almost took that seriously.........

What track is in Starke FL????

I heard the event at Starke, FL will be an autocross in the Bradford County Public Library parking lot.

I almost took that seriously.........

He's not kidding.

maybe not

If he tells you he never tells the truth, is he lying?

Is there any way the March event @ Road Atl can be held a different weekend than the 12 hours of Sebring, I would like to go to both for a change!

as high as the demand for that track is, they dictate to us what we get unfortunatley

+1 Double Barber

+2

I'd even go to three there. Is there any way we can get VIR? Or is that too far for our group? I just cant muster up the enthusiasm for the Rock, or CMP after some of the reviews.