FS: 24' Haulmark Enclosed Trailer - on Ebay

Mberglo

twofootitis (tew-fut-i-tis) n, 1) An illness whereby an owner lusts after a vehicle that is bigger and nicer than his own. Most often the illness strikes in 2 foot increments, but can, in more progressive stages, propel the victim into 4 or more foot increments.

I'm suffering from this terrible illness, and believe a 28' will ease my pain. I want to build a living quarters in the front, and the 24' is just too short for that. Trailer is a 97 model, has base cabinets up front, 15 amp 110v service with fluorescent lights and outlets, a tire rack on the wall, a left hand escape door, two awnings, and electric brakes on 3500lb axles. It has 4 brand new tires and pulls great.

Pictures are here.

You can email me at dorner_mail "AT" yahoo.com.

Trailer is now listed on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250215765653&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1519380650_ea10b80be9.jpg

Edited by Guest

I would bet it is. Many 1/2 ton trucks pull 20-24 footers.

On topic:

I am interested in selling my 28 foot trailer as I have a similar ailment...lol

I think my affliction may be worse as I am looking to upgrade to 45' !

PM me for info. Trailer is in Northern Va.

Best of luck.

Thanks Jim, but short of a tractor trailer ( when ever you decide to upgrade ), I am looking to carry 2 CMC cars to the track. Your 32 is sweet, but isnt enough of an upgrade over what I have now.

twofootitis (tew-fut-i-tis) n, 1) An illness whereby an owner lusts after a vehicle that is bigger and nicer than his own. Most often the illness strikes in 2 foot increments, but can, in more progressive stages, propel the victim into 4 or more foot increments.

I'm suffering from this terrible illness, and believe a 28' will ease my pain. I want to build a living quarters in the front, and the 24' is just too short for that. Trailer is a 97 model, has base cabinets up front, 15 amp 110v service with fluorescent lights and outlets, a tire rack on the wall, a left hand escape door, two awnings, and electric brakes on 3500lb axles. It has 4 brand new tires and pulls great. I need to get $5k for the trailer.

Pictures are here.

You can email me at dorner_mail "AT" yahoo.com.

1519380650_ea10b80be9.jpg

Where did you get the accessories for the trailer? Bench, rear awning ect....

• Members
Thanks Jim, but short of a tractor trailer ( when ever you decide to upgrade ), I am looking to carry 2 CMC cars to the track. Your 32 is sweet, but isnt enough of an upgrade over what I have now.

I've got one of those too:

tn_20070521%20785.jpg

Holds 4 CMC cars

tn_20070521%20769.jpg

-jim pantas

http://www.wildhorsesracing.com

Hey Jim, get off my post!

I have pulled the trailer with a half-ton Yukon, but the truck you see in the photo is an F-250 PSD.

The canvas accessories and base cabinets came with the trailer when I bought it. I built the tire rack and installed the 115v service.

I have pulled the trailer with a half-ton Yukon, but the truck you see in the photo is an F-250 PSD.

I've done that too, but wouldn't recommend it on a regular basis.

Sorry...done hijacking...

Thanks Jim,( when ever you decide to upgrade )

I've got one of those too:

tn_20070521%20785.jpg

Jim, I KNOW you have a tractor trailer......that is why I said...until you decide to upgrade....meaning....by that time I might be interested in your rig. (sorry for the confusion). For now I need to carry 2 cars to the track.

• Members
Hey Jim, get off my post!

The canvas accessories and base cabinets came with the trailer when I bought it. I built the tire rack and installed the 115v service.

I have pulled a 24' with a SWB Tahoe before and it can be hairy in big winds, but is a doable solution. I think the problem is because of the SWB - I can vouch that most LWB 1/2 ton trucks would handle a 24'-28' trailer with ease.

But like the old saying goes "Once you go turbo-diesel-dually, you never go back" - if you really want to "tim allen" it then go for the gusto

-jim

post booster

What really stinks is I have to wait until March for a trailer purchase.

I sold my open trailer back in the spring to fund my football team, and I am kicking myself in the _ _ _.

I almost had to make a choice between the two.

Luckily the team has done great, so funding will be easier, and a car that I have known became available for sale again after I missed it the first time.

Just to make a really long story short. It has been some Good Karma thing going lately. A lot of ...I don't know how to describe it..... revisiting missed oppurtunities the first go around, but making amends this time around. I am thankful for it.

Because of getting the team, I had to bow out as a Race Director for NASA.

I was the Race Director at Brainerd for the Donny Brook Revival Memorial Day Weekend last year (2006).

I felt bad that I could not help Dave and the rest of the staff for the 2006 season (thanks to all of NASA Midwest, It was a blast by the way). They are good people.

Did not mean to get of topic.

The family has decided that we will get a trailer in March. Tax returns are nice ,so is having the three boys that make it a good return.

Amy, my wife, and I always kid the boys that the only thing saving them is what we get back for tax returns.

• 3 months later...
  • Members
Just made a commitment for the next trailer. Make Offer on this one.

You can never have too many trailers

mr bo trailer

-4 trailers and counting...