TTA - 1st - Team England; 2nd - William Jesser; 3rd - John Merck

TTB - 1st - Larry Kilgore; 2nd - Tim Nagy

TTC - 1st - Gary Donaldson; 2nd - Ed Barhlik; 3rd - Jean-Francios Rivard

TTD - 1st - Zach Lutz; 2nd - Nabil Abusharr

TTE - 1st - John Haff; 2nd - Ken Brewer; 3rd - Mark Burke

TTF - 1st - Ken Brewer

TTG - 1st - Michael Keena-Levin

Congrats to all of you guys for your success over this season

Hey heavychevy, I still plan on running some NASA events next year in HPDE. I will be at Road Atlanta and Roebling Road events. I also plan on going to Sebring for the winterfest in Jan. Hope to see you there.

Hey heavychevy, I still plan on running some NASA events next year in HPDE. I will be at Road Atlanta and Roebling Road events. I also plan on going to Sebring for the winterfest in Jan. Hope to see you there.

You will be bored to tears after having run TT. Especially when you dont get any clean laps at the packed track days when everyone gets spread out.

still though, try and use it as a learning opportunity maybe? might pick up a few things that'll make you faster than ever when you return

still though, try and use it as a learning opportunity maybe? might pick up a few things that'll make you faster than ever when you return

Of course. Seat time is always great. But I do think you learn faster with clean laps.

Of course. Seat time is always great. But I do think you learn faster with clean laps.

Actually I learn more navigating traffic....I am not talking about trains - I am talking about predictable drivers driving fast...

LOL are you suggesting 175 width tires and 15 year old suspension is "underprepped"?

I had thought of doing tires, brakes and suspension, but on a car that's just my daily beater, I don't really have the desire, as I have another CRX with all that garbage and a motor swap that probably falls in TTA or B. Maybe I'll swap it all over to see how it does on the HF...

The powertrain is really the weak point. 62 hp at the flywheel plus infinitely tall gearing makes for pathetic acceleration. I considered a transmission swap, but again it's not worth my time. I hope to either get my other car classed and run it, or have an Elise and run it stock in TTC**.

For the record, I could have easily been TTR champion (with 62hp) only by showing up to more events than anyone else...

because it hasn't been updated yet

trying to find gainful employment has been a slightly bigger priority recently

keeping my gainful employment has me occupied at the moment also....

lol, it's hard to build from 41whp. The HF has the cards stacked against it as far as acceleration goes. But we'll see, maybe I can do a whole lap of MidOhio without lifting!

lol, it's hard to build from 41whp. The HF has the cards stacked against it as far as acceleration goes. But we'll see, maybe I can do a whole lap of MidOhio without lifting!

I am pretty sure you ran all of Road Atlanta without lifting!

Unfortunately not, at a blistering 93mph I had to brake on the back straight at the 75 foot marker...

I was only at 92 mph at Rd Atl.

We are talking average speed for the whole track right?