When is 2008 NASA Championship?

tonycook

Some of us have to plan vacation soon and need to know dates of championship. Anyone have the date?

Of course, I have to plan my vacation dates tonight.

Tony

• 3 weeks later...
National Auto Sport Association Championships presented by Toyo TiresSeptember 12-14

midohio.com

That's 2007

Just checked the mid ohio site, it's the 2008 schedule. 2007 was the 14th.-16th.

-Scott

www.midohio.com has September12-14, Grassroots calendar that they sent out with the magazine last month has it as Sept. 18-21.

matt

I think I would rely on the tracks website before the free calendar that was probably printed in China in 2003.

Example: I once saw a coozie in a store that had Myrtle Beach, NC on it! It was at a store in MB too.... very sad!

the calendar is printed based on information straight from NASA higher-ups afaik.... so... we probably need a clarification from those higher-ups

• 3 weeks later...

You're almost better off to travel 30-45 minutes and get a hotel in Columbus. All the hotels around the track take advantage of spectator race weekends and tend to jack-up their rates. 35 miles down I-71 towards Columbus (at exit 131) at State Route 36 are a couple of hotels that would be cheaper than those arounf the track. Search for hotels in Sunbury, Ohio or Delaware, Ohio (Delaware is about 5 miles west at this exit).

No, and they won't let you take your monkey. (Sorry, I don't even know what that means)

Nice place.

I put the wife and mother there.

They enjoyed it very much.

Were out of my hair.

I stayed at the track.

jb

No, and they won't let you take your monkey. (Sorry, I don't even know what that means)

Nice place.

I put the wife and mother there.

They enjoyed it very much.

Were out of my hair.

I stayed at the track.

jb

Well, if they're going to discriminate against my monkey, I'll have to think twice about staying there.

How much are the rooms?

Country Inn & Suites in Mansfield was $89 and they had no idea that a "National Championship" anything was going on. There are lots of Motels in the area that are reasonable priced.

Sidney

AI #64