FS : Vinyl Decals (Numbers, Advertisements, or Custom Needs)

legokcen

After spending a lot of time with a friend of mine working on getting the track car looking half-way decent, I've decided to purchase my own large vinyl cutter/plotter. If anyone needs to have any decals, numbers, custom ideas or anything else cut, please let me know.

Here's some stuff we did on the RX-7. Some are just stickers, but the Mazda, Mazdaspeed, Numbers, and the Rotors we did. On the driver's side, I also have decals of several of the tracks that the car has been on (Road Atlanta, Carolina Motorsports Park, Roebling Road, & Barber Motorsports). They took a little bit of time, but they looks really good, I think. I've got a large number of the tracks in the US if anyone wants those. I can also make it if I don't have it.

DSC_2093.jpg

DSC_1075.jpg

DSC_1004.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

Edited by Guest

I really like the race track cut out Idea. How much for VIR, CMP, and Summit Point?

Are the graphics on the hood and rear quarter supposed to be the shape of exhaust flanges?

I think the car looks great. What kind of plotter did you get? I have an old Autodesk 4 or 6 pen plotter that I was told I culd put a vinyl cutter on, but I haven't really looked into it yet.

The graphics on the hood and rear are the new rotor symbol from Mazda. I was trying to imitate the Speedsource Grand AM GT cars:

11021_1_sm.jpg

I'd like to get a little more info from you:

What color would you like?

How size would you like it? (in x in) would help.

Thanks,

Levent

Edited by Guest

Are the graphics on the hood and rear quarter supposed to be the shape of exhaust flanges?

Obviously you are not familiar with the power of the mystical spinning triangles (aka - rotory engines).

I've got several tracks ready. Road Atlanta, Roebling, CMP, Barber, Summit Point, Pocono, VIR, Mid-Ohio, Miller, and Road America. Other I can make on demand.

ok I will jump in on this...

12" x 12" per track as a base to start with. How much per graphic? Are colors an option?

Now...next thing I would suggest. Track name and location at the bottom of the graphic for the non racers to be edjucated in a small way as I personaly would like to put them on either side of my hauler.

I already want multiple of several for the team as I think they are a real neat idea.

Right now I want up to 6 each for

Roebling

VIR

CMP

Rockingham

Summit

Some others will come I am sure

PM sent to you.

I've got several ready as I said.

tracks.jpg

I can cut these out as big as 24" wide or down to about 4" small for helmets or on cars.

PM sent to you.

I've got several ready as I said.

I can cut these out as big as 24" wide or down to about 4" small for helmets or on cars.

4" is pretty big for a helmet (or a car). You may want to try and get them down to 2".

Trust me...I know stickers!

You're right about being a little big for helmets. I'll have to modify the image a little to get it down to 2". It'll show less detail through some of the turns, but will still work.

OK, here are some examples and some prices.

Here's Barber. I cut one out in black as an example. This is a 4" wide decal. These are $4 each. Buy a second and get 1/2 off. 2 copies of 2 tracks, $12.... so on.

IMG_2550.jpg

And here it is on my helmet to get an idea of size.

IMG_2553.jpg

I've just cut several for a friend.

IMG_2551.jpg

Also, I can cut as large as 24" if needed. They'd look great on the side of a trailer.

Below is an example of Carolina Motorsports Park. Here the track is 12" with the name of the track below it. This is a great way to educate the masses on what we love to do. I can have these up to 24" wide. I know it's misspelled, I just didn't want to cut another one. I was in a hurry. You get the idea of what it'll look like though.

IMG_2554.jpg

The 12" wide decals are $8 each and the 24" decals are $13 each. That is with names on the bottoms.

I'll be happy to do anything custom as well. Just PM me.

In summary:

4" track decals - $4 each

12" track decals - $8 each

24" track decals - $13 each

Additional ones are all 1/2 off.

Here's Road Atlanta, spelled correctly this time...

I used the exact "Road Atlanta" font from their website. You can tell by the ruler how large it is.

IMG_2563.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've got these ready to cut. I've been busy.

Barber

Buttonwillow #13 (I can do any others)

CMP

Eagle's Canyon

Gingerman

Heartland Park

Infineon Sears Point

Laguna Seca

Lime Rock

Lowe's Motor Speedway

Mid America

Mid Ohio

Miller

MSR Cresson

MSR Houston

NHIS

Nurburgring

Nurburgring 13 mile

Pocono

Putnam Park

Reno Fernley

Road America

Road Atlanta

Rockingham

Roebling Road

Summit Point - Full

Summit Point - Jefferson

Summit Point - Shenandoah

TGPR

Thunderhill

TWS 2.9

VIR - Full

VIR - Grand East

VIR - North

VIR - South

Watkins Glen

Willow Springs

On deck to be developed:

Beaverrun

Nelson Ledges

California Speedway

Street of Willow

Waterford Hills

Iowa Speedway

Daytona

Homestead

Anything else that's requested.

TracksReady.jpg

I've been adding tracks almost every evening. I've got 59 so far and still going. Requests will be priority.

Added all the ones asked so far. Please see the list below.

$3 per track up to 4".

Helmet.jpg

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

AllTracks-1.jpg

I've also got Honda Challenge banners for the windshield. I made one for someone and have the template. It will be on a black background, the black letters will be white. $30.

HondaChallenge.jpg