Falcon

Yo Fred! Let's start some....

Fred Crawford
.... dropped my shrimp, will be back soon...

Fc

Deere

Did you get you racing suit/foot wet?

Nope I had my helper do it.........

Fc

King

Falcon
Porsches, porsches everywhere. VETTES NOT ALLOWED.

Fc

Deere

I guess that's a way of assuring a Porsche wins.

Fred Crawford

Fc

Deere

Safety reasons, we are tired of dodging them and weaving thru them....however some women are driving vettes to the track, but not racing. Groupies

Can you say " wienerstizel "

Fc

Jim P.
Dang.... dropped my shrimp, will be back soon...

So I guess the monkey is out of the picture since your shrimp dropped...

-chuck barris

show host

Falcon

Fc

Deere

Safety reasons, we are tired of dodging them and weaving thru them...."

Fc

Hmmmm.......

fredandme1.jpg

Fred Crawford

Fc

Deere

Safety reasons, we are tired of dodging them and weaving thru them...."

Fc

Hmmmm.......

fredandme1.jpg

The end result in that race was john Deere ahead by 2:32 seconds, yes folks that would be a lap plus some assphalt. Should I tell the story about the turtle and the hare. How can I say this... The Turtle was deere green. The Rabbit was a yellow coward cheater kinda lowlife bum nasta guy. The steady J Deere green turtle with his steady skillfull moves killed the yellow cheater vette rabbit. The end. if you don't believe me look this up in any book....

Fc

Honest Guy

Falcon
Should I tell the story about the turtle and the hare. How can I say this...

Fc

Honest Guy

Save your breath, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words....

fredandme2.jpg

BTW, good luck in the races this weekend! Stay safe!

Dawg
where's the pull cord?

what's the oil to gas ratio?or is it a 4 cycle?

when you turn the car upside down does it say MATTEL?

Hey Dawg , you sound a lot like Falcons Chihuahua.......

Get a good look at the Arse end there ,lap dawg..........

Fc

Animal Control

jim, i think i need some translation, again!

I'm so sorry, that could of been to complicated for ya,,, heres the translation. Stop yapping and start racing,,,,,, get a good look at the back of my car its all your Mustang w/ driver will see all season....

Thats pretty clear and simple. If you need more info, ask Falcon, hes been there all year

Fc

Translator Falconator

Dawg Catcher

TRouble Maker

see post above for an sample photo

i guess i'll have to be ahead of fred (that's a rhyme Falcon ) or put jody between me and him. from what "fast" freddy says, jody is used to seeing that. i don't think i could handle that in my first race.

if i put those deer warning whistles on the front of my car will he get out of the way?

or could mount headlights on the back of the car.

by the way fredster. 1:36.3 rd atl. and 1:37.8 barbers.

i know now comes the tortoise and the hare analogue, yada,yada,yada

Fred Crawford

Mr. Vick Dawg,

please remember the most important fact here on the forum... its not how fast your car goes, but how fast your mouth does....

Fc

Falcon
... or put jody between me and him.

UUUhhhhhhh.....OOOOOhhhhhh...AAAAhhhhhh.....

Letting my Chebby be the meat in a Ford/Porsche love sandwich. Man, that do sound exciting, but I'm afraid what the neighbors might think.

Fred Crawford

Breaking News Boys................................

PCA my kin tossed me out......... CMP turn 14 , A person from not from around here, , braked to early, so the Deere took avantage of the situation and gave him a small love tap so I'm drinking beer,

Fc

Mr. Sad

1LapSRT

PCA my kin tossed me out......... CMP turn 14 , A person from not from around here, , braked to early, so the Deere took avantage of the situation and gave him a small love tap so I'm drinking beer,

Fc

Mr. Sad

Do you get to go back tomorrow? Or is it a whole weekend worth of drinking?

Fred Crawford

Fc

Mr. Sad

PCA rules #4352 says no way hose

FC

Varkwso

Fc

Mr. Sad

FC

Well the good news is nothing important like a Vette got tapped - just some Porsche (I heard they like it in the rear anyway)....

Fred Crawford

Fc

Mr. Sad

FC

Well the good news is nothing important like a Vette got tapped - just some Porsche (I heard they like it in the rear anyway)....

Fc

Falcon

Ouch! Now, by God, that left a mark!

Falcon

Fc

Mr. Sad

Fred, I hate to hear that.

Did you have the optional snow plow on front of the John Deere when it happened or did you still have the front loader on it?

Fred Crawford

Falcon, you wwould of been proud of ..... when my kin gave me the boot.. I said thank you, and said I won't be back I'm done with Porsche,,, Falcon can I join your group of buddies ????

Fc

Fred Crawford

Fc

Mr. Sad

Fred, I hate to hear that.

Did you have the optional snow plow on front of the John Deere when it happened or did you still have the front loader on it?

To all my racing comrades.... warning: If you look up in your mirrow and you see The John Deere on your hinny like a Tom Cat on Full moon nite, Do NOT Brake early in the brake zone.......... I will plow into you and you will need a front end loader to collect your car and take it back to the paddock............................

Fc

Ex PCA

Falcon
Falcon, you wwould of been proud of ..... when my kin gave me the boot.. I said thank you, and said I won't be back I'm done with Porsche,,, Falcon can I join your group of buddies ????

Fc

Hell yea, you can join us.

Remember, you have to question any club that would let me be a member.

I'll be instructing at VIR with the PCA at the end of the this month. I probably shouldn't tell them I know you, huh?

Fred Crawford

Tonite I'm having a cold beer, bump into the driver of a twin Turbo that polled .005 seconds ahead of me. He started the race in the spot right in front of me, green flag dropped..... the car never took off... I was stuck ... cars went around me on all sides. I said , golly gosh dang it , what was he doing.

When I asked what happen to him on the start, the heart surgon doctor said, he was in his personal car, running stock class and just did not want to hurt or risk his car on a crowded start I looked in his car and .... bolt in rear bar.... CD player, heated seats, ect. Then he explained to me why he did not need all the "racers " saftey equipment . I said well... you are racing,,,, the speeds we run, most of the other cars have full cages he then explained to me again that he was not really racing, he had no intention to win just driving fast for fun I replied, " I know why you were not a Brain surgeon... We left not so much as friends as we started.

Is this what Club racing has become????

Fc

Nedda friend

Falcon
Tonite I'm having a cold beer, bump into the driver of a twin Turbo that polled .005 seconds ahead of me. He started the race in the spot right in front of me, green flag dropped..... the car never took off... I was stuck ... cars went around me on all sides. I said , golly gosh dang it , what was he doing.

When I asked what happen to him on the start, the heart surgon doctor said, he was in his personal car, running stock class and just did not want to hurt or risk his car on a crowded start I looked in his car and .... bolt in rear bar.... CD player, heated seats, ect. Then he explained to me why he did not need all the "racers " saftey equipment . I said well... you are racing,,,, the speeds we run, most of the other cars have full cages he then explained to me again that he was not really racing, he had no intention to win just driving fast for fun I replied, " I know why you were not a Brain surgeon... We left not so much as friends as we started.

Fc

Nedda friend

Hmmm, if he wasn't racing, I wonder why he didn't start from pit lane so he wouldn't ruin it for everyone?

Fred Crawford

That was not they guy I hit, the accident happened to another Stock Class car........ it was his personal / dayley car also, I guess thats why he never acknowlged my apoligy.... oh well.......

Fc

Spell Check Needed

Fred Crawford

Fc

Nedda friend

Hmmm, if he wasn't racing, I wonder why he didn't start from pit lane so he wouldn't ruin it for everyone?

Falcon, old friend thats where the problem is,, it has dawned on me that they are not racing, some do, fast cars out there, however they mix guys ( street cars ) who just want to run around the track for fun,,,

When I'm in race mode, I don't want to responsible for those folks.... not that I want to be reckless or dangerous, I just expect every racer around me on the same page, so I know what to expect on the track.

This guy didn't run it for everybody because there are many just like him on the track...

Fc

Deere

p144

Doesn't PCA have a class like HPDE-3 for those guys that just want to "drive fast" but not race? It seems silly.