Falcon

Yo Fred! Let's start some....

Dawg
That was not the guy I hit, the accident happened to another Stock Class car........ it was his personal / daily car also, I guess that's why he never acknowleged my apology.... oh well.......

Fc

Spell Check Needed

spell check has arrived. still reads the same just looks different. i need to introduce you to webster; he's kinda a dic*******, but should help with spelling. my secret is the ol' ball and chain.

something bad is going happen without everyone running a full cage. would have never thought someone would allow that. even though i probably would be one of those idiots out there, but the difference would have been i wouldn't pussy foot around.

sorry about the car, hope it's not to bad.

should have met you at barbers, but was a little nervous to be in front of such greatness. hail, the king of gabb. ALL HAIL!

tonycook

Just to make sure I understand, you and your car are all prepped for a weekend of racing and you get the boot for just being a little too friendly with the early braking car ahead of you. Is that correct? All dressed up and nowhere to go?

If that is true, you need to come join us at Barber next weekend. PBOC probably has a few spots for racers left and they may not know your reputation.

Tony

Fred Crawford
Just to make sure I understand, you and your car are all prepped for a weekend of racing and you get the boot for just being a little too friendly with the early braking car ahead of you. Is that correct? All dressed up and nowhere to go?

If that is true, you need to come join us at Barber next weekend. PBOC probably has a few spots for racers left and they may not know your reputation.

Tony

Thanks for the offer, I have been looking at some HSR and will consider PBOC, however I think I'll get the fender done and pack up till the first of Febuary. Thanks Tony

PS. you got the story correct.

Fred Crawford
That was not the guy I hit, the accident happened to another Stock Class car........ it was his personal / daily car also, I guess that's why he never acknowleged my apology.... oh well.......

Fc

Spell Check Needed

spell check has arrived. still reads the same just looks different. i need to introduce you to webster; he's kinda a dic*******, but should help with spelling. my secret is the ol' ball and chain.

something bad is going happen without everyone running a full cage. would have never thought someone would allow that. even though i probably would be one of those idiots out there, but the difference would have been i wouldn't pussy foot around.

sorry about the car, hope it's not to bad.

should have met you at barbers, but was a little nervous to be in front of such greatness. hail, the king of gabb. ALL HAIL!

Its ok Mr.Vick Dawg,, its not the first time I've heard that....

Fc

President Smartas Racing

Z06cool

This guy didn't run it for everybody because there are many just like him on the track...

Fc

Deere

When I ran with PBOC in HPDE at Barber and PCA at Road Atlanta and observing their races and enduros, I was amazed at the "courteous track manners" of the crowd giving point-bys for same or different classes. Don't think it was a rule just highly suggested. They really stress the no contact stuff.

mpowers

Fast Fred you mean to tell me a car without a cage was racing in a actual race?

Sorry to hear about the Deere, I'm sure you will be up and running soon.

Best of luck,

mpowers

Fred Crawford
Fast Fred you mean to tell me a car without a cage was racing in a actual race?

Sorry to hear about the Deere, I'm sure you will be up and running soon.

Best of luck,

mpowers[/quote

Well they have a rear bolt in bar, single loop, thats all, no fire, I am not sure about belts, I would assume so, but don't remember seeing any....

he told me that I didn't understand, just because he was on the race track during a race, he accually was not racing, just putting in fun fast laps,,, I'm still laughing

Fc

Justa Fender

Fred Crawford
Breaking News Boys................................

PCA my kin tossed me out......... CMP turn 14 , A person from not from around here, , braked to early, so the Deere took avantage of the situation and gave him a small love tap so I'm drinking beer,

Fc

Mr. Sad

Fred, I hate to hear that.

Did you have the optional snow plow on front of the John Deere when it happened or did you still have the front loader on it?

Be fearful old bird.... saw my engine builder at the Porsche Club car show this weekend and he said January........... the Heart transplant will happen... 60 more WHP

Fc

Vette Distroyer

Falcon
Breaking News Boys................................

PCA my kin tossed me out......... CMP turn 14 , A person from not from around here, , braked to early, so the Deere took avantage of the situation and gave him a small love tap so I'm drinking beer,

Fc

Mr. Sad

Fred, I hate to hear that.

Did you have the optional snow plow on front of the John Deere when it happened or did you still have the front loader on it?

Be fearful old bird.... saw my engine builder at the Porsche Club car show this weekend and he said January........... the Heart transplant will happen... 60 more WHP

Fc

Vette Distroyer

BFD! I got a new set of golves, so I ain't skeered!

Hell, I saw you drive with that 800 HP motor and you couldn't handle that. It'll only be worse with more horsepower.

mpowers

It's official, Fred is a model. Their he is, in all his glory standing their in a NASA southeast ad in this months Grassroots Motorsports.

Just want to say thank to Jim for ruining our lives....

mpowers

we'll never hear the end of it.....

Falcon
It's official, Fred is a model. Their he is, in all his glory standing their in a NASA southeast ad in this months Grassroots Motorsports.

Oh Shlt! Tell me it's not so! I haven't got my copy, yet.

We'll never hear the end of it.

BTW, he must have been representing the loser's bracket, huh?

Hello Photochop!

Fred Crawford

mpowers

we'll never hear the end of it.....

My kids showed me that last nite.....

Well I just want to thank all my fans and supporters who have helped me along the way. To all my deere friends that have held my hand thru times of trouble. To the Falconator that gave me inspiration to be the best I could be..... To Mastercard, Visa and Discovery Card for exstending my credit line and last but not least Jimbo Pantas for putting me where I deserve to be ,,, My face in a National magazine for the entire world of racing to see.........

Humbly Yours

Fast Freddy

Mr. John Deere to Those who Love Me...

Falcon

My kids showed me that last nite.....

Well I just want to thank all my fans and supporters who have helped me along the way. To all my deere friends that have held my hand thru times of trouble. To the Falconator that gave me inspiration to be the best I could be..... To Mastercard, Visa and Discovery Card for exstending my credit line and last but not least Jimbo Pantas for putting me where I deserve to be ,,, My face in a National magazine for the entire world of racing to see.........

Humbly Yours

Fast Freddy

Mr. John Deere to Those who Love Me...

Jeeze!

See what I was talking about, Mike!

mpowers

Hey homeboy don't shoot the messenger!

I'm just as disgusted as you are, I was lucky, I was on the thrown when I saw the pic or it could have been worse.

mpowers

Hang the Panther!!!

Fred Crawford

Boys Boys Boys........... maybe one day with alot of work, your picture could be......... no ,no , thats a joke I can't even lie that well. Maybe ya'll can do one of those makeover shows....... Racers Dancing with Stars or Pimp my Trucker, something like that.

got to go fix my hair......

Fc

Grassroots Man of the Year

Jim P.

To set the record straight, I picked that picture as a testimony to the fact that not only do we have gorgeous trophy girls, but as a stark contrast - a "shrek-like" driver can earn a podium spot in the SE.

What I was trying to show was that any old tractor driving bumpkin can win... even with his "cup holders" on (as in that picture!)

Don't worry, I plan to rotate some more pictures thru the ads this year You never know what will show up in GRM

-pt barnum

photo hound

Jim P.

For those who haven't seen it yet:

dec07grm400.jpg

Fred Crawford

Oh.... yeh.....thats the photo, such beauty and the girls aren't bad either......

Fc

Deere Meat

beerkat

Well I have the new issue of GRM but could not find that picture/page to save my life. Is it on one of those index cards that always falls out on to the floor?

Varkwso
Well I have the new issue of GRM but could not find that picture/page to save my life. Is it on one of those index cards that always falls out on to the floor?

It must have mercifully blanked itself out in your mag - I do not have mine yet...I will prepare myself mentally...

Jim P.

hint: go to the last page and look at the list of advertisers - it'll give you the page #

Fred Crawford

Not that I know but I would guess page 158 top left hand corner, but I'm not sure......

Fc

Deere Model

Varkwso
Not that I know but I would guess page 158 top left hand corner, but I'm not sure......

Fc

Deere Model

Since you are now in the "professional" model business you should probably look into some time with a personal trainer and makeup artist(I hear it is tax deductible for big time stars like you )....maybe even a little botox in your future now that you have made the big time?

On second thought you ought to concentrate on your car since Falcon is still out there on the track....I heard even a FFR is gunning for you now

Fred Crawford

I just got a call from Cosmo for a spread... wonder who will be next... Hugh Hefner.......

Fc

Wish I hadda a Twin to share the Fame

beerkat

Well I found the NASA-SE add last night. mpowers must have use a magnifying glass to see Fred face. He must have a thing for you Fred to go to that much trouble.