Falcon

Yo Fred! Let's start some....

Fred Crawford
Well I found the NASA-SE add last night. mpowers must have use a magnifying glass to see Fred face. He must have a thing for you Fred to go to that much trouble.

Yeh, thats whats happens, Falcon was the first, I guess my salt and pepper hair, mature look crosses all gender. Once I shunned Falcons advances, he took his Monkey and left. One must be carefull with other peoples feelings, its a cross I must bear.

Fc

CenterFold

mpowers
Well I found the NASA-SE add last night. mpowers must have use a magnifying glass to see Fred face. He must have a thing for you Fred to go to that much trouble.

Stalker

mpowers

don't need glasses old man

Dawg

i guess it's time to paste freddy's face on some "models" body to see how the centerfolds would come out!!!

would be some good winter time competition!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawg

shoodiddly starter

Falcon
I just got a call from Cosmo for a spread... wonder who will be next... Hugh Hefner.......

Fc

Wish I hadda a Twin to share the Fame

Fred, drop the crackpipe and keyboard and back away very slowly.

NorrFam

FRED!!!

My wifes boss just came back from the Moline, IL John Deere plant and brought me a John Deere hat complete with authenticating tag. Next time I see you at a SE event, (I will make a couple this year), will you autograph it for me? I am aware that a request such as this will swell you with such pride that your lovely bride will take you to the State Fair and enter you in the either the largest watermelon contest or the largest pumpkin contest but I just have to ask.

Yes, we have met, No, you likely dont remember me from your legion of fans but thats ok. Just keep a lookout for the John Deere hat coming at you at a track this year.

Ok Falcon, jump in here and take this somewhere

App State 1971

Fred Crawford
FRED!!!

My wifes boss just came back from the Moline, IL John Deere plant and brought me a John Deere hat complete with authenticating tag. Next time I see you at a SE event, (I will make a couple this year), will you autograph it for me? I am aware that a request such as this will swell you with such pride that your lovely bride will take you to the State Fair and enter you in the either the largest watermelon contest or the largest pumpkin contest but I just have to ask.

Yes, we have met, No, you likely dont remember me from your legion of fans but thats ok. Just keep a lookout for the John Deere hat coming at you at a track this year.

Because of my schedule at the tracks I can only sign autographs from 5:45pm to 6:00 pm the day of the first race. I do remember you, you are the one that wanted a lock of my hair.

Respectfully yours,

Fc

Nasa Hottie

App State 1971

Varkwso
FRED!!!

Because of my schedule at the tracks I can only sign autographs from 5:45pm to 6:00 pm the day of the first race. I do remember you, you are the one that wanted a lock of my hair.

Respectfully yours,

Fc

Nasa Hottie

App State 1971

Before this all you ever signed was subpeonas - what a change one photo makes....