2008 NASA Championships Date

bryancohn

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My question wasn't worded clearly, I was wondering if they ran the bus stop at Nationals and after watching some video it does not appear that way. I did see some standing starts (HC), is that the norm for all the groups or are there some rolling starts? Most curious about PTC which I see ran with PTA-C and ST1-2, and SU.

• 3 weeks later...

Any final decision yet on track config for nationals??

Will it be the same as they run then during the season, for those of us traveling up to race at this track during season this is key question.

Will it be the same as they run then during the season, for those of us traveling up to race at this track during season this is key question.

Worst case all you have to do is learn the bus stop area. I had the same for One Lap last year and it was an easy adjustment. I went 3 weeks earlier and we ran the pro course and for OLA we did the club course.

Ryan just posted this about using the Pro course.

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=20831

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Did anyone else notice that the date on the Grassroots calalndar for the championships does not match the scheduled dates?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, unfortunately, the GRM calendars had to be sent to the printer before the date had been finalized. That's why we keep the date cells white, so you can write on 'em!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Roman V. unpinned this topic