• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slammed_93_hatch

• mikeski38

• ekim952522000

• DaveWright

JEREMY, BRIAN Z, i think i speak for everyone when i say WE WANT A CROSSOVER THIS YEAR.

Thats a freakin 50 PLUS cars possible at a WCHC event.

We would bring out our new car for a cross over, but it needs to be at Sears Point this next year.

HOLY CRAP! A Ron Carrol sighting. Whats been shakin'? When you are in town come by the shop and talk some shit over some land of china.

i havnt been out to a track event in awhile but i plan on goin this year quite often and hopefully have my license mid-late season and run h4 in a 94 hatch si... by the way i need to get something fixed for my seat to be installed safely before anything so if mike lock or anyone has time to check it out for me anytime soon let me know.. i can drive anywhere in the valley area preferably

No problem, I can take a look at it anytime next week. Shop address is 3830 dividend dr #A, 95682. Shop phone 530 677 2381, Don't let the (530) scare you, we are about 20 min east of sac.

i havnt been out to a track event in awhile but i plan on goin this year quite often and hopefully have my license mid-late season and run h4 in a 94 hatch si... by the way i need to get something fixed for my seat to be installed safely before anything so if mike lock or anyone has time to check it out for me anytime soon let me know.. i can drive anywhere in the valley area preferably

I'm right there with this guy...picking up the car at the end of December, need to finish the safety gear(nets, fire), finish some parts(swap in adjustable camber kits, change in suspension), then get out on the track again to refresh myself, and acquaint myself with the car. Then buy a helmet newer then SA95, shoes, socks, correct gloves, HANS(required this year?).

I'll be in the HPDE ladder watching the races at the beginning, hope to be out there soon.

'94 Si, some here know it as "Iggy's car" that he built and never raced

I met a few of you at the backwards Thunderhill event, and a few more at the Kart meet, hopefully I'll be able to meet more of the group in the near future. I know a few of you from when I was doing track days in my '01 Type-R.

Austin

I'm right there with this guy...picking up the car at the end of December, need to finish the safety gear(nets, fire), finish some parts(swap in adjustable camber kits, change in suspension), then get out on the track again to refresh myself, and acquaint myself with the car. Then buy a helmet newer then SA95, shoes, socks, correct gloves, HANS(required this year?).

I'll be in the HPDE ladder watching the races at the beginning, hope to be out there soon.

'94 Si, some here know it as "Iggy's car" that he built and never raced

I met a few of you at the backwards Thunderhill event, and a few more at the Kart meet, hopefully I'll be able to meet more of the group in the near future. I know a few of you from when I was doing track days in my '01 Type-R.

Austin

I did the cage in that car, I was bummed to hear he sold it. I love to help you finish it off. Give me a call if you need some help, 530 677 2381

JEREMY, BRIAN Z, i think i speak for everyone when i say WE WANT A CROSSOVER THIS YEAR.

Thats a freakin 50 PLUS cars possible at a WCHC event.

We would bring out our new car for a cross over, but it needs to be at Sears Point this next year.

Sears Point crossover would be friggin sweet! If it is at a socal track I won't be able to make it. NorCal hardly ever gets it anyway.

a cross-over would be great. i'd prefer it to be norcal, since the last two years its been down at buttonwillow.

It would be great if a cross over made it to norcal...but would the socal guys REALLY come up and make the drive??

or would it just be a cross over race with only 1 or 2 so cal guys?

jmeris

if it is a points race, many people make the trip.

It should be in NorCal though IIRC the last one was down in SoCal. And we had been switching it between North and South.

No problem, I can take a look at it anytime next week. Shop address is 3830 dividend dr #A, 95682. Shop phone 530 677 2381, Don't let the (530) scare you, we are about 20 min east of sac.

thanks mike that sounds perfect! ill give you a call this coming week

think of it as one word...nappyass vs. NAPPY ASS....

From an outkast song called spottieottiedopaliciousangel.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Smooth..."like a hot comb on nappy ass hair"

You comb your ass hair?

John A

:)

think of it as one word...nappyass vs. NAPPY ASS....

From an outkast song called spottieottiedopaliciousangel.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Smooth..."like a hot comb on nappy ass hair"

You comb your ass hair?

John A

Gotcha.

At any rate, why not run H4 until you sort out your H1 motor for 09? Besides, CRX's are a proven national champion chassis in H4 and it'd be nice to have more cars in Norcal H4.

John A.

Same reason I don't want to run SM:)...no offense, but I like horsepower! I know racing is racing to a degree, but I like cars that are ACTUALLY fast vs. Relatively fast. Also, I'd have to buy a D series engine as well. I also Am committed to Time Trial, and don't want to run a TTE car. Tahanks for asking though.

• National Staff
Same reason I don't want to run SM:)...no offense, but I like horsepower! I know racing is racing to a degree, but I like cars that are ACTUALLY fast vs. Relatively fast. Also, I'd have to buy a D series engine as well. I also Am committed to Time Trial, and don't want to run a TTE car. Tahanks for asking though.

It's easy to go fast in the straights! The corners are the difficult part.

If and when you get down the the 2:02 and under club at Buttonwillow with the H1 car, you'll finally be running H4 times!

Good luck next season!

Also, FYI, a fully prepped H4 car falls into TTD-TTC!

I'm definitely not disparaging any drivers of lower hp cars...and I can drive in the corners as well:)...I'm just getting used to the CRX...only have 80 min with the car. I will get fast in it. But, a 120 WHP car is never going to appeal to me in any form. PR Killer, you are a hell of a driver, and you guys have a fast, competitive group of H4 cars in socal, but the reality for me is that I will do a little racing, and a lot of TT, because I really love TT, especially the norcal group. So, to me, it's really appealing to have a CRX that is capable of running TTA/TTB and being competitive, as I was with my Evo previously. To each their own:)

It's easy to go fast in the straights! The corners are the difficult part.

If and when you get down the the 2:02 and under club at Buttonwillow with the H1 car, you'll finally be running H4 times!

Good luck next season!

Also, FYI, a fully prepped H4 car falls into TTD-TTC!

• National Staff
I'm definitely not disparaging any drivers of lower hp cars...and I can drive in the corners as well:)...I'm just getting used to the CRX...only have 80 min with the car. I will get fast in it. But, a 120 WHP car is never going to appeal to me in any form. PR Killer, you are a hell of a driver, and you guys have a fast, competitive group of H4 cars in socal, but the reality for me is that I will do a little racing, and a lot of TT, because I really love TT, especially the norcal group. So, to me, it's really appealing to have a CRX that is capable of running TTA/TTB and being competitive, as I was with my Evo previously. To each their own:)

No worries bud! I was just givin ya a hard time!

Have fun and be safe! That's really all that matters. Oh yeah, and try to win too..

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome Vito!

IF I can't get my TSX to weight in H1, I might be running H2 too!

wouldn't over weight in H1 be better? As you can't run the JRZ's in H2