What class

07LBPs2k

Hi guys im new to the NASA stuff but have been around road racing for almost 10years, have experince with SCCA, PCA, PBOC, Chin Motorsports, and Skip Barber.

I was wondering if some one could help me out with classing my cars for TT.

I have an 07 S2000 mainly stock just a front bar stainless brake lines and hawk pads, what class can i run with that.?

also have an 1988 Mazda Rx-7 full SCCA ITS Car, what class would i fall in with that as well?

thanks for the help

Rene

the S2000 is an easy one, probably just a +2 for the front sway and there might be a fwe points here & there depending on what tire you run the car on and what size(s). What is that car's base class?

ITS preps vary wildly, so you'd really need to list each individual part for your RX7, could be anywhere from E to C...

the S2000 is an easy one, probably just a +2 for the front sway and there might be a fwe points here & there depending on what tire you run the car on and what size(s). What is that car's base class?

ITS preps vary wildly, so you'd really need to list each individual part for your RX7, could be anywhere from E to C...

ok so ill make a list of what the rx-7 has, but i was planing on running for now on the S2k 235/40/17 & 275/40/17 toyo Ra1 i would go with the bfg r1 or the kumho v710s but the toyos i can drive on to the track instead of having to trailer the car.

IIRC, there are some S2k's that came with a front splitter and/or rear spoiler (not talking about the new CR) that didn't come on the base model so you have to take points for them. Ben Anderson removed his so he could get the points back. Make sure you know what's on the BASE car and take points for added OE features as if they were mods.

IIRC, there are some S2k's that came with a front splitter and/or rear spoiler (not talking about the new CR) that didn't come on the base model so you have to take points for them. Ben Anderson removed his so he could get the points back. Make sure you know what's on the BASE car and take points for added OE features as if they were mods.

ok here is a quick list of what i have on my s2k.

1. Oem front lip (does nothing just looks)

2. ASM Rear duckbill spolier(again Just for looks)

3. Comptech Fully Adjustable Front Sway bar.

4. Stainless Brake Lines Front & Rear

5. Brake ducts and Hawk HP Plus Pads.

6. Stock Oem wheels and tires (for now)

hopefully i can get some where with that.

Wait a couple weeks until the rules are out. For the 7, don't count weight reduction, do it via the alternate weight method.

Btw TT counts the non functional air dams and spoilers, but those are easy to take off.

Wait a couple weeks until the rules are out. For the 7, don't count weight reduction, do it via the alternate weight method.

Btw TT counts the non functional air dams and spoilers, but those are easy to take off.

well if i counted right. as the car sits base class is TTD and im +7 now with out tires, once i get tires ill be +5 still be able to play in TTD.

In TT, NEVER say "it's just for looks, it doesn't do anything." The rules are the rules. I had to remove a 1 inch wide, 1/2 inch high trunk spoiler becuase a spoiler is a spoiler! If there is ANY change from the base car (by the mfg or you), you must find a place for it in the rules or get a ruling. Don't assume anything!

Id just hate to see a guy get DQ'd for something stupid like failing to take points for something that didnt' make a difference anyway.

GL

and know the options for your car too.. with the Mk2 MR2, the option is to remove or delete the spoiler, its standard equipment otherwise and points-free

sounds like you're on the right track to figuring it out, if you've got specific questions, fire away