2008 NASA-SE Enduro Schedule

Jim P.

Red Tornado

I won a 3 hour enduro at Atlanta Motorspeedway with only 1 req pitstop and didn't even need to take fuel, just got out stethced and pissed during my 5 minutes. That l98 vette rocked and finsihed 1st overall by nearly 3 laps and I drove it home.

Never underestimate reliable fuel effiecent cars during the endurance.

Rob, on a sepearte note does Fred actually think he has a shot against us at cmp????

Side bet with the John Deere team - loser buys drinks that night (and no cheap stuff aloud).

A german beer since we will beat a german car.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• robbodleimages

• mpowers

• Jim P.

Fred Crawford
I won a 3 hour enduro at Atlanta Motorspeedway with only 1 req pitstop and didn't even need to take fuel, just got out stethced and pissed during my 5 minutes. That l98 vette rocked and finsihed 1st overall by nearly 3 laps and I drove it home.

Rob, on a sepearte note does Fred actually think he has a shot against us at cmp????

Side bet with the John Deere team - loser buys drinks that night (and no cheap stuff aloud).

I am running a car several classes down from ya'll..... however a little handicap point system could work well. Ears open !!!!!!!!

Fc

I am running a car several classes down from ya'll..... however a little handicap point system could work well. Ears open !!!!!!!!

Fc

Great idea Fred! We'll give each team a handicap inversely proportional to the amount of smack they talk on the internet.....

Red Tornado

Were not talking about a daytona prototype vs. a ford focus though.

3 hours, skill, and planning should be more than enough for you to make it up.

What class car are you running??

What do you think Robb... about 3 car lengths.

Were not talking about a daytona prototype vs. a ford focus though.

3 hours, skill, and planning should be more than enough for you to make it up.

What class car are you running??

What do you think Robb... about 3 car lengths.

I was thinking about making him start upside down. Now THAT'S a handicap!!!

robbodleimages

Yea, he said he wanted a handicap. I was thinking about.....

A. An optional boat anchor. That would be a handicap.

B. My golf clubs in his trunk. Handicapping him with my handicap.

robbodleimages

of course. you said you were going to lap the field as a i recall or something a long those lines. we should be afraid. right?

i mean, i did read you correctly that you thought you and your car would be too fast to make it a good race and so you should be handicapped a bit.

did you mean something else?

Red Tornado

Actually knowing Fred I think we can all agree he is handicapped enough with everyday challenges.

I can probably count it towards community service hours at work if I help him out a bit.

l101762-04232002-880.jpg

Rob and Red, I'll see your beer bet and raise you one, I have two bottles of Madbrew Old Fort Porter sitting in my fridge. These are probably the only two bottles in the whole of south east (believe me I had these specially delivered from Indiana). Mighty tasty!

mpowers

Only taking equal or better bets

l101762-04232002-880.jpg

Rob and Red, I'll see your beer bet and raise you one, I have two bottles of Madbrew Old Fort Porter sitting in my fridge. These are probably the only two bottles in the whole of south east (believe me I had these specially delivered from Indiana). Mighty tasty!

mpowers

Are you sure you aren't regifting leftover's from Eric Meyer's trip to Barber last October?

l101762-04232002-880.jpg

mpowers

Are you sure you aren't regifting leftover's from Eric Meyer's trip to Barber last October?

Yep, they did not sell bottle's at the Barber event that I am aware of. My brother brought me a couple of six packs from the Ft. Wayne location at christmas and these are the last two bottles.

mpowers

Falcon must be thirsty for some Madbrew

Fred Crawford
l101762-04232002-880.jpg

mpowers

Yep, they did not sell bottle's at the Barber event that I am aware of. My brother brought me a couple of six packs from the Ft. Wayne location at christmas and these are the last two bottles.

mpowers

Falcon must be thirsty for some Madbrew

What a rookie.................................................I've NEVER had left over beer...

Fc

• Members
... My brother brought me a couple of six packs from the Ft. Wayne location at christmas and these are the last two bottles.

What a rookie.................................................I've NEVER had left over beer...

My thoughts EXACTLY, what a girlie-n00b/liteweight !!! can't finish a couple of six-packs geesh!

-ahrnold shwarzendrinker

beer guzzler

Fc

So what are you saying Fred? You wanna try and take those bottles or just run your flap?

mpowers

If only my car ran on beer, I would be set for the season in fuel....

... My brother brought me a couple of six packs from the Ft. Wayne location at christmas and these are the last two bottles.

My thoughts EXACTLY, what a girlie-n00b/liteweight !!! can't finish a couple of six-packs geesh!

-ahrnold shwarzendrinker

beer guzzler

I can tell by the bubble on the front you have not missed much of anything , but at least we know your on the level, since it's in the middle.

mpowers

Fc

mpowers

What would Fred's car run on since he drinks all his beer?

Fred Crawford

Fc

mpowers

What would Fred's car run on since he drinks all his beer?

Scotch.....

Fc

• Members
I can tell by the bubble on the front you have not missed much of anything , but at least we know your on the level, since it's in the middle.

I have been called "bubblicious" before

-sally rand

bubble dancer