• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• robbodleimages

• mpowers

• Jim P.

So during the enduro you want us to pull onto the main straight? I'm fine with that, just don't know if Fred will be when he come around the last turn....

mpowers

i be seeing the map but your not hear me

Fred Crawford
So during the enduro you want us to pull onto the main straight? I'm fine with that, just don't know if Fred will be when he come around the last turn....

mpowers

Ebonics ???????

Fc

mpowers

With the way 14 is configured now that will be an exciting entry onto a hot track...

• Members

mpowers

You have a good point - we should use the same road for entry/exit to the paddock to the pit lane when the Enduro is running - I added a Red arrow to indicate hot track pit lane flow:

cmppaddock300.jpg

mpowers

Ebonics ???????

Fc

It was a sorry attempt at humor to bring attention to said issue.

mpowers

but it worked thanks Jim...

I see Fridays schedule,,, is sat and sundays for racers yet

Fc

Looking for Plowing Time

morning practice

qualifying around lunchtime

race in mid-afternoon

• 4 weeks later...
You have a good point - we should use the same road for entry/exit to the paddock to the pit lane when the Enduro is running - I added a Red arrow to indicate hot track pit lane flow:

cmppaddock300.jpg

Hey Jim,

I noticed the previous weekend's BMW event has been canceled. Have you been positively secured for your event?

Doc

kbrew8991

cmppaddock300.jpg

Hey Jim,

I noticed the previous weekend's BMW event has been canceled. Have you been positively secured for your event?

Doc

see:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=20745

so far so good... may affect things like trying to use both pit lanes as far as we've been told

see:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=20745

so far so good... may affect things like trying to use both pit lanes as far as we've been told

I did, but it didn't answer my question.

I just thought some sort of verification would be offerd by now? :shrug:

kbrew8991

from page 2

We are still good to GO!

I was assured that the track will be ready by our event in March. Due to the new improvements in Turn 12, we might have to make some adjustments in the Paddock Map but the track will be ready. if the weather stays clear then they should have plenty of time to finish.

FWIW: If we get to a point that we might cancel we will notify everyone who is registered immediately.

so afaik, we're on... may have to play around with the paddock map, who uses which pit lane when, etc

• Members
We'll see verification at about, oh, 5 pm March 13th.....

Hopefully we know something a little before that time....

Impatient whippersnappers!

We'll see verification at about, oh, 5 pm March 13th.....

Hopefully we know something a little before that time....

Impatient whippersnappers!

Nah...I'm just on cruise control.... Whatever happens, happens.

I would love to run RA next weekend, but if we can get more rain for that area, that would help everyone, I would be willing to wait until CMP.

Question for Rob 1&2, at the cmp drivers meeting you said flight suits are good to go for a fueler. Just want make sure as my Crew Cheif flight suit (which he has several of) does not say nomex and we want to make sure were compliant.

mpowers

DriverGT5
Question for Rob 1&2, at the cmp drivers meeting you said flight suits are good to go for a fueler. Just want make sure as my Crew Cheif flight suit (which he has several of) does not say nomex and we want to make sure were compliant.

mpowers

If it's a current or damn near current Air Force suit then it will be just as safe but that is a call for the Event Director to make. I know I have seen people running them in the past but I don't think I can make that call unless there's a rating on the suit.

mpowers

If it's a current or damn near current Air Force suit then it will be just as safe but that is a call for the Event Director to make. I know I have seen people running them in the past but I don't think I can make that call unless there's a rating on the suit.

From what he informed me is that none of his suits, and even the one I looked at, has a rating. But has been told that the suits are nomex. You know Mike (fixed your smokey rx7) hes a load master on a c130.

mpowers

StraightSix
You know Mike (fixed your smokey rx7) hes a load master on a c130.

mpowers

Heh, you said "load master"...

Sorry, couldn't resist...

BC

Middle Schooler