Starter Car or Project

GT360

I am looking for an entry level car or project to complete. Open to any series just prefer its located in SoCal or nearby. Not looking to spend a ton of money just something to get me going.

Thanks

Adam

I am looking for an entry level car or project to complete. Open to any series just prefer its located in SoCal or nearby. Not looking to spend a ton of money just something to get me going.

Thanks

Adam

PM sent

• 5 months later...

I have a straight running 944 you can build up for 944 cup or spec I am selling pretty cheap. I am in Long Beach so PM me and we can talk in person.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 2 nissan 200s/x's,1980 and 1982,2.0 litre and 2.2 litre.TONS OF SPARES!!!!!I ran both of these cars in SCCA,IT-B andC4-A&B in World Carz.Several wins and many plaques.Now I race in AI. and they are just sitting.Cranked regularly but just sitting.SOMEBODY with a buddy that wants to go racing needs these cars.Very reliable and fun to drive!Where else can YOU get 2 Race-Cars and spares out the WAZOO for $5,000.00 O.B.O.???Just need newer belts, nets,tires,and gas!!Why risk all that money in TT and DE's? 2-CARS--JUST-$5,000.00.NormanP#77@404-550-9443 Spares include:Trannys,diffs,20-30wheels, brakepads,&complete parts car.-----O.B.O--O.B.O.---O.B.O.---for both and all spares!!!!! MAKE-AN-OFFER!!!!How about $4750.00???or $4500.00 or make me an offer!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I have a 91 acura integra that's ready for a cage. It's the completely gutted and the a/c system along with power steering have been removed. The body is near perfected with a few small dings here and there (it was my daily at one point.) It is a rolling shell however since I was in the midst of customizing my wire harness when I had to stop working on it and now it just sits there since I have no time left for hobbying.

I am selling it as a complete shell including

Fenders with holes for side markers (no side markers included)

Both bumpers painted right before I stopped working on it

Hood, Trunk, stock LS motor (198,000mi)

No wheels you'll have to bring some steelies

no headlights but taillights are included

Doors

Dash console (gutted, no a/c vents)

Any interior parts of your choosing (I have the full interior uninstalled in the garage)

And last but not least Koni Yellow SP3s with ground controls coilovers 500/400lb springs (about 500-700 miles on these)

All I'm asking is $1000

here are some pics:

IMG_4352.jpg

IMG_4349.jpg

IMG_4349.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

IMG_5129.jpg

headlights have been sold and new front lip has been sold, bumper only

1205071655b.jpg

essentially that is what the interior looks like right now except it could use a repaint since it's been storing parts.

1205071655a.jpg

Steering wheel not included

1205071655.jpg

I have a few other miscelleneous items if your interested but I'd have to adjust the price accordingly:

phpEOAg6DPM.jpg

phpZCQrBzPM.jpg

If anybody that sees this post and is interested you can email me directly at:

[email protected]

I'm located in the Burbank, CA.