1996 Chevrolet C2500-HD w/tons of extras...STILL FOR SALE!

uberklasse

This is a great no-nonsense work/tow vehicle. I only used it for a couple races and it was a commercial vehicle used by an engineering/survey company. The mileage is all open highway...not crowded LA freeways. It is however in the LA area now. I bought a new truck as I didn't want to use for my every day driver. It is an extended cab and extended bed.

With brand new heavy duty radiator, electric trailer brake with new wiring it is a perfect, dependable tow vehicle. It also has the vortec v8 which has been completely tuned in the last 3000 miles. Oil changes like religion at 2000 miles and even sooner from my last tow adventure to buttonwillow.

I installed a gator ramp http://www.gatorramps.com/ which retail for over $1,000. I paid $720 shipped and depending on the situation will include in the purchase.

The mileage is 162,224 but that is really just over 20k/year and you will see that mechanically it is very sound. It's not a show truck, although it's not an embarassment either. Never in an accident, but the body does have scratches etc.

please e-mail me back or feel free to call my cell anytime. 310 717-7895

Jason

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

I thought it was sold by a dealer friend of mine. They still have it on the lot and advertised for $6,900. If you contact me directly we can work something out for a LOT less!!!