WSIR Feb 9+10

markseven

• 4 weeks later...
i know i wish i could have started 15 years ago to.

Werd.

BTW, I forgot to look for you and MRJACKSON. Does your 240 have the JDM grill/headlights and tails?

I had a great time on Saturday, and I wanted to thank all the people who worked to make the Infineon event happen. It was my first NASA event and my first time on a track, and you guys made it an incredible experience.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Thunderhill in March!

(FYI I was the Blue Subaru STI in HPDE-1)

Paul

Hello Fellas, I was there on the 10th with the Dark Charcoal 240sx S13 with the Silvia front and jdm tail lights. I had a great time. but started having boost problems. Is Chris (Subie Girl)on the boards?

Hello Fellas, I was there on the 10th with the Dark Charcoal 240sx S13 with the Silvia front and jdm tail lights. I had a great time. but started having boost problems. Is Chris (Subie Girl)on the boards?

Your car looked hot

Word to the wise (wanting to run Cal Speedway). Sign up NOW! For the last 3 years we are full in HPDE. They will cut off registration when the classes fill up and that has happened as early as 2 1/2 weeks before the event. So time it early people. They were selling slots on eBay last year.

See ya ontrack with a "mystery shopper" car in our group. We are also looking at real-time evaluations so the NASA instructor (maybe even a member of a race group, hint-hint) behind you may be relaying notes live on your performance to allow the best download feedback of any instructional program in the US in NASA HPDE3.

Later,

MD out

Sounds great, Mike! I'm already signed up and looking forward to it. See you there!

Oh, I have a MaxQData setup in my car now. Is the MaxQData guy going to be there like last year?

Word to the wise (wanting to run Cal Speedway). Sign up NOW! For the last 3 years we are full in HPDE. They will cut off registration when the classes fill up and that has happened as early as 2 1/2 weeks before the event. So time it early people. They were selling slots on eBay last year.

See ya ontrack with a "mystery shopper" car in our group. We are also looking at real-time evaluations so the NASA instructor (maybe even a member of a race group, hint-hint) behind you may be relaying notes live on your performance to allow the best download feedback of any instructional program in the US in NASA HPDE3.

Later,

MD out

Mike, are you referring to the illustrious Stan Kaplan?

Ed (MaxQData) is slated to come out. We may debut the active real-time video option. Professional individual coaching may be offerred for additional charge to a few drivers (first-come-first-served). Also if I told you who the mystery shopper was "Where's the mystery?" Mr. Kaplan?

What I will tell you is it's a car you're not used to and they will have the ability to not only critique every aspect of your performance, but also relay that to a scribe as you are ontrack! So the download will have individual critiques of selected cars as well as an overall corner-by-corner assessment.

MD out

Ed (MaxQData) is slated to come out. We may debut the active real-time video option. Professional individual coaching may be offerred for additional charge to a few drivers (first-come-first-served). Also if I told you who the mystery shopper was "Where's the mystery?" Mr. Kaplan?

What I will tell you is it's a car you're not used to and they will have the ability to not only critique every aspect of your performance, but also relay that to a scribe as you are ontrack! So the download will have individual critiques of selected cars as well as an overall corner-by-corner assessment.

MD out

Nice!