16' Open Trailer located in Richmond will deliver

Honda-Junky

I have a 2004 16' Open Trailer with a wooden deck and dovetail. Its in good shape with extended ramps, electric brakes, new light kit. Pulls great. Easy to tow behind a smaller vehicle. One of the axles started making a noise, but I drove it to and from Massachusetts (from Richmond) anyways and never had a problem. Even if you had to replace the axle, it would be pretty cheap. $1500 or best offer. you can respond on here or email me at [email protected] for more info.

I will deliver it for $1.20/Mile.

Thanks for the interest.

• 3 weeks later...

I assume they soaked the wood and then heated it up. I really don't know exactly how they did it, I am just assuming. The trailer definitely has a dovetail though. Are you interested in purchasing it?

I assume they soaked the wood and then heated it up. I really don't know exactly how they did it, I am just assuming. The trailer definitely has a dovetail though. Are you interested in purchasing it?

Sorry, I just bought one last week. Nice new and shiney.

I forgot to mention that if I get close to my asking price, I will throw the hitch in with it too. Its a 4"-5" Drop Hitch that I had on an all stock GMC 2500 Pickup Truck. Thanks.

I forgot to mention that in all this talk about replacing the wooden deck.....THE DECK IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND DOES NOT NEED TO BE REPLACED. THE TRAILER IS A 2004 (FAIRLY NEW) AND IT DOESN'T SHOW ANY SIGNS OF WEAR OR ROT BECAUSE IT IS PRESSURE TREATED/SALT TREATED.

And.....I'm sorry I do not know the weight.

Thanks for looking.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is this trailer still available?

What he said.

May I inquire as to how you BEND a 2x8 to make the dovetail?

I dont think you bend 2" rough lumber, but rather put cuts in the back side and "fold it". I would imagine that if someone looked at the underside it would answer our question.

Also, Isnt it a "BEAVERTAIL" ? A "Dovetail" is a term used for Furniture making.

I've emailed, PMd, and posted over the past 1.5 months trying to get this guy and he hasn't returned any messages. I'm going to "assume" that the trailer is gone

Be nice if he'd at least let us know!

Anyhow, I found another trailer, so good luck Rentag!