fs:89 chevy 78k crew cab dually new gm 454 engine $6,750

stevepoe

I'm posting this for my brother but pretty much know the truck. bought in 1991 with 28k miles. he is selling his 89 chevy 3500 crew cab dually 4x2 . 454 gm crate engine. over $4,020 dollars,remanufactured gm 454 installed in 2004 less the 10k miles since install . automatic trans 3 spd. new paint jobin 2005 over $2,500 surface rust repair and fresh paint done. repainted original white. new tires rear$800 fronts in excellent conditiond tread wise. starting to dry rot crack but still decent. Numerous paperwork for drivshaft ,ball joints brakes etc etc. over the years. brand new windshield installed last week. the truck itself only has 82k miles on it. it was not a primary vehicle was used to tow a boat years ago but the last several years only used when needed to haul little things. truck just sits. white exterior with full length aluminum boards. chrome wheel dually wheel covers. interior is red cloth. silverado package full power windows locks air blows cold. am fm cd after market player with speakers. interior is super clean. for it's year. this is a jump in and go vehicle . driveability is a 9. runs out and tracks and brakes excellent. A very r clean running and driving oldeer vehicle. truck located in Cincinnati Ohio asking $6,250. trust me you will not find a nicer looking running dually for that kind of money anyplace. pics soon to follow. he is looking to buy a newer dually 4x4 for the 20 to 25 thousand range. gas only but all brands and colors considered for a trade . He would also coniseder trade his truck plus [email protected]...................

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Huge price drop $ 4,300 firm.. this is a nice truck for the money guys. if it would pull my 12 thousand pounds I would buy it. but it stops short just north of 10 thousand pounds.... decent truck, not perfect but not junk either