• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaveWright

• slammed_93_hatch

• ekim952522000

• Redstone

Congrats to Brandon and Graham for the win in H1. Also for other winners in respected class.

More importantly, I'm glad to see my old car driven well in its debut by new owner.

The car is definitely capable. The drivers match the machine as well. Good combo. I hope I can retake the record when I get back racing again. In the mean time, I'll be living vicariously through you guys.

Bummer Dave, I am glad you are alright. Was it the bmw or the legend car that hit you?

It was the rookie BMW driver that hit Dave.

A legend car "dive bombed" Devin Raynal in turn 7 and gave him a nice big wheel dent on his right rear corner panel, the car is currently at the body shop being fixed.

Bummer Dave, I am glad you are alright. Was it the bmw or the legend car that hit you?
It was a BMW or SPEC E30. Just an unfortnate accident. But the guy and his family are very concern with the rebuild of my new car and is helping me with it. Very stand up family.

Holy Sh/t! Dave, very sorry to see the aftermath. I know how you feel, we lost the silver teg at the 25hr! It hurts even more when there's nothing you could have done to prevent this. The good thing is that chassis are cheap and you are able to race another day.

Man, all this HC talk is getting the juice flowing again, this is good motivation for us to get back out there at the next race!

It was a BMW or SPEC E30. Just an unfortnate accident. But the guy and his family are very concern with the rebuild of my new car and is helping me with it. Very stand up family.

Glad to hear that dave, they sound like good people.

another great video Mike! Thanks again for filming from the outside. You can see so much better from over there in turn 8 than you can on the front straight. Great spot to film from!

Dave, im glad to hear that the SpecE30 guy is going to help you out. Its a shame your car got so badly damaged. Tell Mike Lock to hurry up and build you another one so you can make it to Thunderhill in March!

Midnight... do you guys have any plans to run NorCal or SoCal Honda Challenge? Is the silver integra a complete loss? It would be awesome to see you guys out there again, especially since H4 is looking like its going to have at least 5 or 6 cars.

Hey Norcal HC guys ...

I was in your races this weekend, and have some nice in-car video of many of you. My PTC BMW is faster than HC4 but slower than HC1, so I never caught the front runners, but thought you all might enjoy it. I think I passed all of the HC4s and a couple of HC1s before my early retirement from Saturday's race.

Unfortunately I had video difficulties on Sunday for some unexplained reason, but my Saturday video is here.

hey.. cool video! gotta love the way those bmw 6 cylinders sound. Looks like you were doing well until you ran out of gas! you were lucky Karl Chicca had issues too.

I'm surprised the car handled so well with a blown right front shock.

thanks for posting the video.

were is devins video?

Nice to see an ITR car, i thought that they would be faster in a straight line, but when i looked they are pretty heavy cars

i haven't had time to upload Devin's or my video. Ill upload it somtime on friday.

Anyone else have some in-car video? Vanni, Brian Z, Kraus, M. Lock? Post them up if you've got it.

damn it Brian!

Not sure if you noticed, but the points are wrong on norcalhondaracing.com. You have Lock with 100 points on sunday instead of 90.

had not noticed