• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaveWright

• slammed_93_hatch

• ekim952522000

• Redstone

Nice video and good racing. Here is the video where you can see how my car was hit. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4615922551363400875&q=infineon&total=1528&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is unbelievable!!!! He was actually trying to make a move on that guy! Watching that vid makes me sick. Don't worry dave, we can rebuild.

Nice video and good racing. Here is the video where you can see how my car was hit. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4615922551363400875&q=infineon&total=1528&start=0&num=10&so=1&type=search&plindex=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That is unbelievable!!!! He was actually trying to make a move on that guy! Watching that vid makes me sick. Don't worry dave, we can rebuild.

Yea that was a crazy move he attempted and I hope others learn from this and never try something like this again.

Big time rookie mistake! It is obvious he was just looking at the car in front of him. When I was around that guy in the race I had a weird feeling about him. Good video!

Great driving Mike! That Nascar lookin thing screwed your best chance in turn 7.
Yea no doubt. I would have liked to see them race without traffic. Would have been very close and a lot of passing for the lead. Maybe we will see the same thing at T-Hill. You should get your car back to H2 settings so we can have our own battles.

some really exciting moments, how ever it looked like mike caught a break with traffic, and caught up then the traffic didn't really work as well as it could have in 7.

What is all this talk of people breaking ranks? H1 to H2? If I can afford H1 and somewhat compete then everyone can. Guess I have to take them on myself. We will be lucky to get 7 H1 cars out there every weekend.

Devin Raynal

#6 civic si H1

They were h2 cars all along, just that there was not enough to run in H2 by themselves.

H1 will still have a good about of cars.

1. devin

2. 99white EK Graham and or his white EG

3. Brandon K.

4. andrie

5. Mike L

6. Neil V

7. Mike V

8. Robert

9. vito

10. Derek Whelch

Maybe some more.

I am not sure how many of the c5 H2 cars will really run. As most of them will have to add 200lbs or more. That is a lot of weight.

I know dave's car was right at 2330 or so, chris's car is under 2300, and Mike U's car is probably under 2300lbs

What is all this talk of people breaking ranks? H1 to H2? If I can afford H1 and somewhat compete then everyone can. Guess I have to take them on myself. We will be lucky to get 7 H1 cars out there every weekend.

Devin Raynal

#6 civic si H1

I'm running H2 with my brothers car as Team ??? until my new car is built and my brother will continue H2 when he gets his license. I think I'll have fun racing with Mike, Lenna, Al and Vito or whoever else that run H2. But to run a stock LS with H1 is kind of dumb. With my new car I will come up with a new powerplant and have a better setup for H1. So you be affraid!! Be very affraid of turn 11 at Infineon!!!! Atleast I know I am. See you all at the track.