Pfadt Racing invites you to Miller Motorsports Park

aaronpfadt

Mark your calendar for June 13-15 because Pfadt Racing is formally inviting YOU to the NASA race and HPDE at the Miller Motorsports Park this summer!

As you’ve probably already heard, we’re offering a contingency reward program with NASA if you race, time trial, or HPDE a Corvette. We expect over 50 Corvettes at this event! Come out to Utah for amazing scenery, drive Alan Wilson’s flagship track, and compete against some of the best Corvette drivers in the country!

Here’s what you should expect at our event:

• 4.2 mile full track race

• 3500 foot front straight away!

• HPDE 4, Time Trials, and Wheel to Wheel Racing

• Warm up, qualifying, and main race on both Saturday and Sunday

• Over 50 Corvettes in attendance

• Beautiful facilities both for racing and viewing

• Pfadt Racing Team member special hospitality

• All Corvettes eligible for raffles and camaraderie

millermap.jpg

The Super Touring classes promise to provide exceptional competition. We've talked to many of you who are considering coming from as far away as the east coast. This post can be a resource for those trying to coordinate cross-country race car transport.

The full track will be available on Friday for test and tune. You can register directly with Miller and the cost is expected to be $375 for the day.

We’re working on reserving a block of rooms in Salt Lake with easy access to the highway. We’ll post the details asap. Also we'll have some garage space reserved for Pfadt team members and common paddock space for all Corvettes.

This will be a race you won't want to miss!

This is going to be a great event. I have around 800 miles logged at MMP so far and that was less than half a season, a very top notch, fast, safe, fun place to play. Huge runoff areas means you can really let it all hang out and learn your cars and yourselves limits much more safely than most tracks.

Lots of room to park, great track view from all the grandstands, beautiful mountains in the background, they even have good food at the stands!

Thanks and let me know if there is anything I can do to help:)

Rick

Kevin..............

I'll go there after you come to Road Atlanta

I'm racing at a double scca event that weekend in Nashville. But it does sound like fun>>>just too damn far.

Hello Bob, This will be far more fun than Nashville. It will also be hot and humid in TN in June.

I know you know, that I know you have people to drive your rig to UT and you could just fly in.

Come on Bob, we can have one heck of an ST-1 race. I'm pretty sure I can get Terry Free to come and I'm even trying to find a ride for Mr. RaftRacer himself. It could be like Nationals practice! I'd love to check out your new ride also. Tell you what, I'll even give a couple of 'chalk talks' so that everyone can be on the same page about the track.

Dave Balingit (Rocky Mountain NASA Director) even mentioned something about running Outer Loop on Saturday and Full Track on Sunday. I can tell you from experience that the outer loop is purpose built for Corvettes.

later,

Aaron

OH.....LOOK.............Its only 1900 miles away from my race shop!!!!!!!!!!

I'd have gone if it was 1877>>>>but 1900 is toooooooo damn far.

You guys have fun.

See you all at the Nationals

Hello Bob, This will be far more fun than Nashville. It will also be hot and humid in TN in June.

I know you know, that I know you have people to drive your rig to UT and you could just fly in.

Hmm.. Hey Kevin where the heck were ya at MSRH? Looks like I'll be free in June.. Utah hm..

Danny and I are trying to get some people committed to coming from the East or Midwest. There is already a transporter coming from Ontario through Detroit and then west. There are two spots available on that truck. Contact me for details on that, the organizer of that is trying to get everything wrapped up by the end of February.

If any of you are thinking about heading to this event, let's use this forum as a meeting point for figuring out transport. It is definitely easier to ship your car and fly in to Salt Lake than to drive. I guarantee that it'll be worth the time and effort.

-Aaron