Don't forget: Setup on SPEED tonight at 8pm!

Skeen

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skeen

• Mberglo

• kbrew8991

• SilverEIGHT

ninetyfourintegra
Any from the southeast??

mpowers

cutting into my Survivor time....

at least in my area, Survivor is available through On Demand, no extra cost, almost no commercials... which at least makes my decision easier.

Any from the southeast??

mpowers

cutting into my Survivor time....

Based on what we know... there were 2 Spec E30 drivers on the list of who was accepted into season 2.

Mike Skeen and Mike Davidson. Skeen is a Southeast guy, while Davidson splits time between Southeast and Mid Atlantic.

Both of these guys are young and extremely talented drivers. Looks like this should be a good season... set your DVR's

http://www.setup-tv.com/

I can share "public" knowledge only--signed some serious contracts. You can ask questions after the show if you like. There's also a forum on the show's website that may get more traffic after things are aired...

Okay, just finished watching it, but still don't know which one is Michael Skeen. Is he the tall guy that said he ran with SCCA and NASA?

I also didn't hear Mike Davidson's name. Did he make it?

Help me recognize these people so I can call in and vote for the next American Iron Idol.

I'm already rooting against the Brazilian. He's just too cocky.

Great, now I'm hooked on another show.

Looking forward to what Skeen has in store for us on the next episode! Congrats!

mpowers

ps the red headed dude is Skeen, right Skeen?

Redding CMCer

CMC and CMC2 competitor Brady Flaherty and crew chief Pat Stone are in the Mac Tools Car #70. I'm with you guys...I wouldn't want to be anywhere close to that Brazilian. No telling what he is capable of! Gary...Mid Life Crisis Racing CMC #01