Don't forget: Setup on SPEED tonight at 8pm!

Skeen

Mike, I was shocked to see you go off tonight and knew something had to have gone wrong with the car. I have a good feeling about your match up with the other driver on the next episode because I've witnessed your abilities. I was flagging turn one at Roebling last September and was really impressed with your skills during the E30 race on Saturday evening. Good luck!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skeen

• Mberglo

• Varkwso

• mpowers

Top Posters In This Topic

dbright007

Wow! Amazing episode.

10 mins left in the show I was writing Speed to cuss them out for letting dirty, cheating drivers stay despite the penalties that were not enforced, and booting Mike.

Glad they made a good decision. It is obvious you are out driving folks. I am greatly enjoying this.

I was flagging turn one at Roebling last September and was really impressed with your skills during the E30 race on Saturday evening. Good luck!

I was also at Roebling last September. That was as impressive a drive as I have seen. From the back to the front three times?

I have missed the last two episodes and I can't find them anywhere. They aren't on iTunes and it looks like Speed On Demand doesn't have them either. Anyone know where to find them?

Adam

PORTnPOLISH97

I watched for the 1st time. WOW! it was pretty intense. It nakes me want to go on the track. The best part was where the two were battling and made contact and third took the win.

kbrew8991
I was flagging turn one at Roebling last September and was really impressed with your skills during the E30 race on Saturday evening. Good luck!

I was also at Roebling last September. That was as impressive a drive as I have seen. From the back to the front three times?

I have missed the last two episodes and I can't find them anywhere. They aren't on iTunes and it looks like Speed On Demand doesn't have them either. Anyone know where to find them?

Adam

check your listings, but as I was searching to see when/if the F1 race would re-air it looked like either Mon or Tues during prime-time they were doing a "marathon" style recap of this season...

I wonder how much influence that NASA and its dedication to the driver came into play on 3 flawless dominating runs.

Skeen handled the car with ease and as far as I could tell never oversteered or understeered the car.

Very Impressive!!!

SilverEIGHT

Wow, Mike just kinda ruled the track this evening. I liked the comment... "Gieco is in another zip code" Smooth and constant... beautiful driving Mike. You are obviously the guy(co) to beat. I don't see how you can loose unless you take yourself out.

good job Mikey, wish you were gonna be at VIR next weekend.

I do believe I seen his name on the drivers list for VIR next weekend.

I watched this last night for the first time.....great job Mike!!!!!

(that catch fence at the end of the ep didn't look very sturdy )

As usual... Great driving Mike.

TK quoting Kanye West was a hoot

"should have got that insured gieco for your money money"

I don't see how you can lose unless you take yourself out.

Well they've tried twice now to send him home!

Nice job Mike. Bridgestone was driving like a madman trying to catch you in the runoff. It was kinda funny to watch. I was hoping he wouldn't do something to take you out.

SilverEIGHT

Wow, another night of awesome driving. They keep throwing you curves and every time, you show the true professional and gentleman that you are... not to mention "Superman" on the track. Good stuff.

Mike,

What was all the drama about loose bolts and tie rods from the Stanley team regarding the Geico car after the swap?

That's an interesting sideline story, but it's the nut behind the wheel they need to be focus on. So... when does Gieco get their driver back? If I'm Gieco, I'm screaming bloody murder 'til I get Mike back in the car.