Don't forget: Setup on SPEED tonight at 8pm!

Skeen

bluesmini

spoke to skeen today about the miata, oh my bad, the MX-5 race and (drum roll please) he won saturday unopossed. Sunday he started last (own choice) and was in the top 5 after a few laps and then the trannie when out and he was done.

Long live the E dirty

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skeen

• Mberglo

• Varkwso

• mpowers

Top Posters In This Topic

kbrew8991

the rest of the show they kept pulling slow people out of the cars so the fast people would have a ride... so much for consistency

Very true....talking to Mike at VIR...I sensed that this was most likely the outcome. Though I didn't want to believe it....fact still remains...bad luck happens. I think Mike did a great job and represented himself very well. Had he had a good car....it would have been his.

dbright007

Booooooo!

Glad Danan is ok, pissed Skeen got caught up with a mechanical from it, but I guess that is the game.

Really, after the wreck, it was a pretty slow show. Bunch of also rans trying to survive..

Oh well, I enjoyed the season. clap-clap-clap Mike.

Great run.

This just proves the best driver didn't win the contest...Congrats to Mike for being a true sportsman, No bitchin, no moaning just a true racer.

Thanks Mike for the ride!!!

Robert Gray

Well said Robert!

I think Tommy K. was more than satisfied with Mike's driving and was sorry to see it lost to mechanical issue

Great Driving Mike!

mpowers

till next season

...Congrats to Mike for being a true sportsman, No bitchin, no moaning just a true racer.

Very well done Mike - you were robbed. But it looks like the show still opened up a few doors for you.

I was sad to see Skeen get eliminated by something out of his control, but he handled it with class. Nice job, Mike!

The show was fun to watch, but the "hey let's make a new rule" was starting to get old.

I just got to see the footage at lunch, and wow, that was a huge crash. on the show it seemed like eons passed between the time he flipped, and the time EMT vehicles were on site, was it really not that long. and, someone called for a yellow flag, hmm, I think that would be an instant red flag, no yellow period needed.

Lucid Moments

Just for the record Mike you know why all the local guys wanted you to win right?

So they don't look so bad when you beat the pants off them.

PS remind me never to race in the same class as you please.

trackaddict

i just watched the finale and was disappointed in the final outcome. However, I am very glad that Mike could show off his true abilities and his class. As part of the NASA-SE family, I took great pride in Mike's talent. Thanks for giving us all the opportunity to claim you as part of our group.

I can't wait to see your career progress as it undoubtedly will.

Best wishes!