• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pederb

• tacovini

• Jeremy C.

• Renntag

What a drag; bits in the trailer weren't in the episode... Crazy amounts of contact... cone-chaser up front, Defcon 1 pucker factor for being mouthy...

All it needs now is more racing.

Don't know if it was mentioned, but Mike Skeen (Geico) is a NASA-SE E30 driver. We're rooting for him. I was shocked when it looked like he was going home for losing the sprint to Jr.

It's a fun show.

What a drag; bits in the trailer weren't in the episode... Crazy amounts of contact... cone-chaser up front, Defcon 1 pucker factor for being mouthy...

All it needs now is more racing.

x2, but they did do right by letting the cute chick hang around the garage. Maybe if she puts on a pair of boy shorts like the other two pit hotties, she wouldn't be so annoying!

As for the "showdown" race...I would lined up and hit him before the flag even dropped! Only reason he is so fast is that he is running like a scared rabbit! Put him in traffic off the "perfect" line and he will crumble like dried noodles!

After all the contact I am convinced there are only about 4 or 5 guys who can really drive...

they did do right by letting the cute chick hang around the garage. Maybe if she puts on a pair of boy shorts like the other two pit hotties, she wouldn't be so annoying!

I'm sure you'll find this "annoying", but allow me to be the first to say out loud that this little comment is incredibly sexist and inappropriate.

After all the contact I am convinced there are only about 4 or 5 guys who can really drive...

After watching the first few shows, I'm convinced that driving ability was not the number one priority when it came to casting this show. That doesn't surprise me, but what does is the fact that I don't feel they've even really shown the guys' personalities in any detail either. If I didn't already know a few of them, I wouldn't be able to tell any of the drivers apart at this point.

C.

Put him in traffic off the "perfect" line and he will crumble like dried noodles!

Maybe tonight they'll have another inverted start and Jr. can come through the pack.

I'm of the opinion that, as of the last episode, Jr. is a better road racer than Dietz who seems to be leaning on a lot of folks and got a reminder speech from TK. Jr. seemed to have good awareness and left racing room on the oval.

I still want to see the NASA AI/CMC guys at the top when it's done.

Someone's going on their lid.

Don't know who or when...but someone's doin' a Joie Chitwood half gainer endo.

Stay tuned...

-=- T

• 2 weeks later...

Ernesto....sorry to see you go last nite.

Truly a heart breaker and I felt for ya!

Here's to rebounding and coming back strong!

-=- Todd

Todd/Scott,

Thanks for the kind words.

I really gave it a good try but it was not meant to be.

When the car started to fishtail there was nothing I can do to recover.

I just want to publicly thank my good friend Troy for coming out there to support me and watching my back.

See you both at the track soon.

Ernesto

Ernesto, just watched the show last night. It's a shame that you went out, but certainly don't hang your head low. Man, it had to be awesome just to be there. Hell, it would have been worth it to me just to hang out with Tommy Kendall. He's one of my personal hero's.

Seriously, you did well. You handled yourself professionally, you showed skill, and you represented NASA with pride. I'm proud to say I race with you.

See you at Nat's!

Same goes for you Brady, hang in there!