FS: Sparco Evo 3, side mount, and slider.

Cobra4B

SOLD

This seat came out of my Panoz GTRA. I replaced it with a 17" ultrashield that fits me better. The Panoz racing schools were sponsored by Sparco so I'm 99.99% sure this is an Evo3. It has custom Panoz embroidery on the seat cover, but it's larger than the passenger seat which was most definately an Evo 2.

The seat is in fairly rough shape cosmetically and probably needs ot be sent back to Sparco to be recovered to look nice. Pricing out the seat, slider, and side mounts new from Sparco come out to almost $900 in parts.

$190 OBO

DSCF1421.jpg

DSCF1422.jpg

DSCF1423.jpg

DSCF1424.jpg

DSCF1425.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
Hey... sorry haven't checked on here in a bit... still have the seat... throw out an offer!
Darn, too late.. I found a suitable seat for $145 delivered.. Ya, I know, I got a deal..

Good luck finding a buyer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What size is it (width)? I'm looking for a passenger seat.

Are you interested in selling just the sliders and mounts?

edit: pm'd you and no response, couldn't wait, bought a new seat and mounts. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is definately not a sparco evo seat, unless it is some ancient model. Evo's don't have ribbing on the back like that, and they have longer shoulder strap holes.