Need more recruits for research on race drivers online

racedoc1

Hi everyone,

I like to thank Jerry Kunzman and all the people who participated in taking the driver surveys in Thunderhill last Saturday, but I need more volunteers from HPDE1-4, TT'rs and racers. For those who are not familiar with the study, I am a clinical psychology graduate from the Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA, conducting research on the psychological profile of race drivers and the coping skills needed to be a competitive race driver. This is an important study since formal research on drivers has not been conducted since the late '70s and new updated tests now exist for better accuracy. One of the goals of this research is to find the mental skills that are important for success in racing and knowing that could prove more valuable than relying on a big budget to be competitive. For those who are concerned. the surveys do not test for psychopathology, one of the reasons I selected the tests. No identifying information is required. I have made a link to the surveys:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=mEJhqgy7i7qn6_2fTYdYVhZQ_3d_3d

The surveys take less than 10 minutes to complete. Please make sure to join in before the end of March. I will be posting the results by June.

Best regards,

Robert Arguelles

Honda Challenge#59 Norcal