I need your picture!

CARVAL Motorsports

Please send me a clear, close, action shot, preferably just your car in the shot to be used on the website. BUT FIRST, go to the website, and if your car is already there, don't send me another. Send picture with your name also, to:

Subject: Website Picture

To: [email protected]

Thanks

BTW Image page will not be viewable until Thur. 3/20

http://www.gtschallenge.com/album/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hey, make them high res if you can, easier to work with on the website, and better end result I am told.

OK, I have not recieved many pictures. We would like to carry all GTS Entrants pictures and names on the website. Look at this as just another means of good self promotion of the GTS Series and yourself of course. I feel that prospective entrants from other Org.'s will want to look over the caliber of cars being run in GTS as well as who is running them. Your picture may be more vital than you think!

Also, note that we now have a video link ready to go. If you have a video residing at YouTube or Google, send me the link and we will get it listed, (include description).

We will also eventually have personality images, shots from around the trailers, garages, Wives, teammate, Girlfriends , Podium Ceremonies, hoisting a brown bottle... interesting and fun images. So go ahead, send those to me now as well.

We would like to get this website buttoned up soon. Mark is working on some Database material for Points standings and GTS driver Information requests which you will see soon.

SEND PICTURES WITH NAMES and Video links to me at:

[email protected]

Thanks Guys!

• 1 month later...

I know we are still missing a lot of you guys. The image page on the website gets a lot of hits. Send me a good picture if you haven't yet!