Infineon 4/12-13

AustinG

Glad you got the car out there Andrie! That thing is heavy how far over minimun weight are you?

If anyone has any pics they took over the weekend that they could send me that I could put on the site that would be great.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slammed_93_hatch

• ekim952522000

• AustinG

• Redstone

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9101179737207722576

Great Vid!

It was great to see all the NorCal guys again. I hope John Almazon is okay, does anyone have an update on his condition?

John, I handed your radio off to someone and stuffed the steering wheel under the dash (I could not unplug the AIM unit). I didn't look the car over too much, but I hope it's repairable, it was a beautiful car.

Great H1 race on Saturday, you two looked like you had no fear, slicing and dicing like a pair of Ginzu Knives through traffic made of tomatoes and soda cans. My girlfriend kept asking "Why are they the only two going soo fast?".

Thanks to my new wife for the food on Saturday afternoon, the woman once known as Mrs Hartanto ought to be calling me anytime for details on moving in with me now that Andrie and I are going to be swapping room mates, so to speak. Andrie, Andy Hope will make a great room mate, and you two can go over race videos together as I begin my new life eating great food and gaining weight.

Next time I plan to come up with the car, and spectate on the great racing I saw from on course - it looked like I missed great racing both days.

Edited by Guest

Jimmy came out of nowhere on me in T7. I got stuck with a Mazda and missed a shift and Jimmy took full advantage, good for you..

You weren't the only one surprised!!! coming into the Ss i thought to my self, "were the hell did Liam go" For a second i thought the mini collected you, but then saw you in the rear view.

Like you i thought that the mini hit brianZ in turn 7 too, why he tried to late brake, and block into that turn i have no idea...

I have some really good footage of devin almost getting taken out in turn 11. I got really scared and thought he was going to be an instant replay of Dave's incident.

Ill try and get my video up tonight, but most likely it will be up tomorrow.

Jimmy,

Yes, the mini messed me up completely. I lost a lot of momentum, and had a bit of brain freeze for about 3-4 corners. Enough time for Brian to get away from me. I think we'd have had a far closer race if that nice guy in the Mini had let us through and race. He must have thought we were competing for his USTCC dollars

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9101179737207722576" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great Vid!

It was great to see all the NorCal guys again. I hope John Almazon is okay, does anyone have an update on his condition?

John, I handed your radio off to someone and stuffed the steering wheel under the dash (I could not unplug the AIM unit). I didn't look the car over too much, but I hope it's repairable, it was a beautiful car.

Wait a minute, you were at the track? We were at timing and scoring and we tried looking to see if you registered and you weren't. I thought you were racing that weekend. Since I didn't see you registered, I figured you got scared to race with the Norcal folks and went home.

As for my well being, I'm good. I was doing yard work and started taking the Integra apart on Sunday and I'm at work today. John Lindsey told me that NASA did their official evaluation of the damage and they think I was doing about 60mph and experienced 30-40 G's on impact. I've yet to confirm this from my AIM. Despite all of that I'm not doing too bad. I have full control of all bodily functions and no permanent damage anywhere.

Thanks for handing off my radio and taking care of my steering wheel. I got all my equipment back. I thought someone stole my AIM and steering wheel for a second but then I saw it behind the dash. Sorry I missed you at the track. It would've been nice to sit and BS for a bit.

As I was telling Brian Z earlier, the support I got from the HC community is great. This is my first year with the HC guys and many I've just met. However, the support and comaradrie makes it feel like we've all been friends for years. Just wanted to say thanks to all for all of your concern. I hope to make it back on the track soon. Until then, MAKE SURE YOUR SAFETY EQUIPMENT IS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER AND WEAR YOUR HANS!!!!

Down but not out--John A.

Maybe. How much $$$ you got.

Man, that TSX passing you on turn 4 of first lap look so slick. Anyone have pictures?

I'd guess none!!! didn't you see the shinning new thing, with all the new shinny stuff on it!!!

Man, that TSX passing you on turn 4 of first lap look so slick. Anyone have pictures?

I'd guess none!!! didn't you see the shinning new thing, with all the new shinny stuff on it!!!

That car was so clean it was like it was polished between every race

Man, that TSX passing you on turn 4 of first lap look so slick. Anyone have pictures?/quote]

That car was so clean it was like it was polished between every race

Charllie, were are you? you did keep that car looking clean and pretty all weekend long!

Any one know what hit the wall/blew in turn 10? I forgot to ask, but on saturday's formation lap there was a bunch of oil dry there?

Yep, CMC race. I've got pictures of the carnage and all the cars that were drifting through it.

Voo you seem to capture all the carnage... maybe your lense creates voodoo for carnage

Awesome video Graham. Like Andrie said it really has to be the car!!! LOL. Good driving bro and Mike. You two had an intense battle on Saturday. It's pretty sad that HC had to start behind USTCC. They really held up the group especially all of the out of class blocking that was going on. I thought we talk about this issue in the drivers meeting. Anyways, It was really fun watching our H4/H2 cars pass all of them and the good battle that the H2 group had. I can't wait to get my car put together and join back in the mix with the you H2 guys.

Charllie, were are you? you did keep that car looking clean and pretty all weekend long!

Haha, it wasn't just me. Wayne and Mike (new guy) helped out also to keep the car clean. I was hoping Norm from Head-On photos would be there but I guess he was at Laguna for SCCA.

Graham did really good and really fast learner. Driving a fully sorted car only help. I just hope my new car can beat him in the near future

That being said, rear view camera doesn't interest me much. I want to see front view camera!!! Get to work and upload it asap. That goes for you too, Devin!

killer video graham! That video almost made me sick though neaer the end of the video. Gets all wavy and feels like see sickness.

Jimmy is right, I'm broke! I just have to be a beggar in this case

Brian, and liam we had a great battle, you guys are great racers!!!

I swear Jimmy was connected to my rear bumper (I could not even see his hood most of the race).

Hey Jimmy, that is why your car overheated, I bet your headgasket is fine. On those hot days you have to pop out and get some fresh air over the rad from time to time. Makes a big difference...