Post your ST or SU car!

PaganiZonda

I just want to see some of the ST/SU cars, to see what they're like, as I'll eventually be building a car for this type of racing.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PaganiZonda

• ngoldrich

• TexaST-1

• kingkyle

Wow, a week and not a single post...? With some of the egos around here I thought for sure someone would want to show off their equipment (uhm, I mean car).

This is at TWS in April

Very nice C5. You mind telling some specs? Such as hp and torque? I just want to know some of the stuff that I'm going to build my car around...

Smokin' Hot Hood!

LS6- with approx 520 RWHP for ST-1. This is on the light side of you will see at the NASA Championship. Look for 540-580 RWHP. Then there is Tom Glenn's Comp Coupe with only 500 RWHP but closer to 600 LB TQ

[attachment=0]DSC_2141-720_720x0.jpg[/attachment]

Kevin,

Puleeeze.......my poor old abused Viper could only come up with 500hp and 538tq. If it was any weaker I would of had to push. However I have some really good tires here for you....got them from a friend in Texas.

Sincerely,

Tom

I know Tom, but I knew I could get you out. I know your car idles at 500 ft tq.

Can't find that friend anymore...

I had to go directly to the source. Just adding the Hoosier R6s I have breaking all of my old track records down here!

Nooooooo........I knew once you got everything sorted it would be trouble. You really need these Bridgestones I have been saving.......they like the tire pressure low!

Good Luck,

Tom

Thanks Tom. Are they as wicked fast as those crappy Toyos they make ya run in WCGT?

I think I stick with the tire that has the most stick. Get it. Oh, I crack myself up...

new to the forum - new to NASA - will be running SU at Roebling Road....not so new to racing...looking forward to running with you guys.

#85 Z06 Corvette - "Scary" Terry Giles - Powerhouse Racing

well......they do drag large wads of cash out of my pocket! Thanks about the comment on the car - we are finally getting it sorted after a pretty frustrating year last year....here is my other cash eater...errr I mean race car...my championship winning C5....actually winning a race at RRR

ST-1 Texas Region, I think this was just after I blew up the last motor...I have a real rear airfoil on the way, although this one worked surprisingly well???

2363675730058072253S500x500Q85.jpg

• 2 weeks later...