MO results

mikew968

I have not spoken with Sacha, but I do believe that he remained in GTS/3, so the results shown are incorrect. I will shoot an email off to Dave R.

The race director had a lot to handle with all of us last weekend, plus he has to establish his identity. I believe we will all get along just fine... eventually.

Are the results final...as there were changes from the weekend. I hope the RD becomes a little more "friendly"!

Mike

Tell me about it....

-Scott

I noticed there were a lot of dudes moved to the bottom for contact, or passing under yellow. Any thoughts if these were incidental/close calls? Or was it tough going out there?

We had changing conditions throughout the weekend. First weekend out for many, lots of cars leaving the track due to conditions = lots of yellows. As they say in every drivers meeting...

there is no excuse for passing under yellow. My opinion is that a lot of misconduct was the result of this being the first event. There was some very minor contacts in our group that maybe were leveled a bit heavy handed, that is establishing an identity... getting our attention. GTS brings hard close racing, unfortunately, now and again, incidental contact will happen. If that contact results in a spin, it is going to get the RD attention. Sean and Scott shared a laugh over their incident, the new RD did not

There seems to be an issue about passing while the red cross flag is out. We definately need a clarification on that one. it also seems like any DQ determination should be handled immediately while it is fresh in all minds.

Mike,

I asked this question and the answer is you MAY pass under the red cross flag unless, of course, there is a yellow along with it. The red cross flag is informational, not restrictive.

Scott Good

#333 944 S2

The red cross flag is an advisory flag.

The yellow flag is a command flag.

When you see them together it means there are feet on the ground. The most dangerous situation you can come upon.