Buttonwillow! Yay!

markseven

Mark,

I will be there. I'll have real decals/numbers on this time!

See ya' out there!

Awesome, Mike. See ya there!

I love 13 CW as long as a white 2003 Ford Mustang stays on the gas coming out of the S's before sunset. sorry had a bad spin across the track and almost into a wall. its all go got back in the car and took 3rd the next day at the TT with a dif company.

I'll be there. Also HPDE 3. Blue 06 WRX. #24 red numbers on the windows. Should be fun. See you all there.

Anaheim Hills? I work off Santa Ana Canyon and Weir

I'm off Serrano at the top of the hill. I usually don't drive the car around anymore. I really only use it for the track. Where do you work?

I'm off Serrano at the top of the hill. I usually don't drive the car around anymore. I really only use it for the track. Where do you work?

Haha, I eat at the remodeled SubWay all the time! I work in what used to be the Stewart Title building and live across the freeway in YL

How funny is that. I eat there almost everyday. I go to LA Boxing in YL over by the Ice Palace all the time too. If you're in to working out and getting in shape, I would check it out. Best workout ever.

How funny is that. I eat there almost everyday. I go to LA Boxing in YL over by the Ice Palace all the time too. If you're in to working out and getting in shape, I would check it out. Best workout ever.

Ice Palace? Is that on La Palma and Gipsum? We need to meet at the drivers meeting or DE 3 download.

Was lots of fun. Does anyone know who was photographer at this event? I seem to recall them having a booth in the cafeteria... but I was too busy to check it out.

Looks like it'll be a hot one this weekend, don't forget the sunscreen!

Yup. Must have been 100!

Does anyone know who was photographer at this event?

vanhap.com

• Members
Heat was brutal...

Wow, thats nothing for Buttonwillow.

Well I'm a ginger; anything above freezing is too hot for me.

Well Ginger, keep comming out and you will acclimate to the "warmer" weather quickly. Sure its hot but its not the end of the world hot.