GTS at Putnam

mikew968

I'll be there. Got a replacement transmission, and am halfway done with replacement, so should be good to go. The old one was blown up BIG TIME at Gateway.

Hopefully I can also get the car dynoed by then, so I can earn points.

Looking at the current attendee list, as of today, it looks like there will be enough GTS2 and 3 cars to get full contingencies from sponsors (5 in each class so far). Hopefully there will be more GTS1, 4, and 5 cars signing up...

http://www.nasamidwest.com/docs/2008/May_Putnam_Entries.pdf

Eric:

Good to hear from You!

I chose Putnam over Mo because:

1. I'm too lazy to change the car back to PCA specs

2. I like the contingency opportunities

3. I like competition that is more even (is that PC correct)

4. I like a modified 13/13 vs PCA's

4b. It seems like I am always very nervous at a PCA especially if it rains!!

See ya there!

Mike

I'll be there debuting Frankenstien in GTS3

jetta.bmp

Hopefully I'll have something for Sean and Scott! (it could always rain a little)

Looking forward to seeing that car Mark.

Is it typical for GTS to park together? Any thoughts as to where? Looks like 8 entries for GTS2 alone, so should be good times!

I'll be there. Looking forward to it! And, FWIW, I'm skipping the M-O race for the same reasons but mostly for better, which is to say fairer, competition in NASA.

After a test and tune day this past weekend, I am left with a badly wounded race car. It suffered a fractured cylinder head. I'm scrambling to get her back together, but I don't think it will happen. I'm just glad it happend 60 miles from home instead of 425 miles from home. There was some good news from my two sessions at beaverun....I had a fast lap of 1:04

After a test and tune day this past weekend, I am left with a badly wounded race car. It suffered a fractured cylinder head. I'm scrambling to get her back together, but I don't think it will happen. I'm just glad it happend 60 miles from home instead of 425 miles from home. There was some good news from my two sessions at beaverun....I had a fast lap of 1:04

Come on Mark if you work hard you can fix it... If you don't get it fixed does that mean we won't have a GTS director at Putnam. I didn't see Chris on the entry list.

-Scott

Brian Sanders will be filling in for me. He will have your tech stickers. Just look for the yellow Cobra and Rat racing graphics trailer.

My head hasn't arrived yet, so I can say i definitely won't be there.

Brian will be available with your tech stickers Fri night at the host hotel (days inn) or Sat morning. He suggested that all GTS drivers that don't get their stickers friday night, meet him at his trailer at 8 AM Saturday.

Thanks to Brian and good luck, have fun, and be safe to all!

Mark