Windsheild defog / defrost solutions?

Driver

... that is to say, solutions that dont involve using the OE hardware that got tossed into the dumpster a couple years ago.

Has the aftermarket cooked up anythign for this? Have MacGuyvers cooked anything up for this?

I've heard liquid dish soap works really well. Rub it on, then wipe it off before it dries.

It's also used as defog for scuba diving masks (more eco friendly than the chemical products out there).

I was thinking of putting this on my front window

http://www.frostfighter.com/prt2600.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sweet! that's one of the things i was hoping to find. That, or a plug-in blower to point at the windsheild.

You could arrange those in a cross-hair on your windsheild. As I'm planning on going to lexan, I think I may prefer the blower, though. I dont want to stick things on there, or rub odd solutiins: Never know how it'll react.

I've heard liquid dish soap works really well. Rub it on, then wipe it off before it dries.

It's also used as defog for scuba diving masks (more eco friendly than the chemical products out there).

Shaving cream works too. Wipe on, wipe off, no more fogging. Freaks out the competition too when they see you doing weird stuff like this in the paddock.

Rag on a stick (paper towel wrapped around ice scraper or squeegee). And, fog-x.

*"It's not a loos article, the rag is attached to the stick."

-"What is the stick affixed to?"

*"The rag!"