Falcon

Falcon and Deere's ponderings about the imponderable…..

Falcon

Let’s take today’s offering for instance.

Ed post’s about Trailer Tag. Admittedly, I’ve never tried playing tag with a trailer. For some reason, I don’t think it’d be a lot of fun since a trailer couldn’t run away and could be tagged very easily. When the trailer was “it”, it could never catch anyone. Fun? I think not.

Now let’s go to the next topic of interest. It was posted by Rob. It was titled “Enduro Points.” So, I have to ask, is that a point that lasts for a whole lap in a HPDE? How long does a point have to last before it graduates from a “Sprint” point to an “Enduro” point? ½ lap, ¾? Inquiring minds want to know.

Edited by Guest

kbrew8991

an enduro point would have to go for at least 3hrs, while a sprint point is one that lasts a shorter period of time

mpowers

See Ken, this is what happens when your mom moved away with you. The Falcon and Deere are left with nothing but time on their hands to think. Now the rest of us have to suffer this mindless dribble. Next they will be talking about politics.........

mpowers

ponder this: would you do Hillary?

Varkwso

I think their hands are occupied now that Ken's Mom has moved...

beerkat

As the crowd waits for Fred's reply.......

I want to know why the rules for trailer tag were for NC only. Does he think that those of use that live in SC can not understand the game.

snakebit

Now let’s go to the next topic of interest. It was posted by Rob. It was titled “Enduro Points.” So, I have to ask, is that a point that lasts for a whole lap in a HPDE? How long does a point have to last before it graduates from a “Sprint” point to an “Enduro” point? ½ lap, ¾? Inquiring minds want to know.

If another driver is kind enough to give one, we have to TAKE it. But occasionally (rarely for me and the old #40 Cobra) we have to give a point. This is known as the sprint point. The enduro point....well....I'll leave that up to you hardcore guys to answer....

StraightSix

The enduro points come from guys like me that drive rolling chicanes in HPDE. I think the points I give qualify because anytime I get to a straight section of track, my arm is out the window until I have to turn in for the corner at the end of the passing zone.

Jim P.

Enduro points are longer... yeah, definitely longer

voice>

ActHoffmanRainman.jpg

Jim P.

FWIW - I have never played Trailer tag, my truck has though unfortunately my truck loses every time

Fred Crawford

Sorry guys , been off the site for a few days. I've been catching up on the site and ta'll bore me. I'm upstairs in the computer room listening to some Micheal Jackson, could not hear the stove timer and I think I've burned my mothers day brownies... oh well. crapolla creek again. Why make the little ole lady happy now and ruin years of my uglyness.

I aggree with the Falcon here ,, that trailer tag is crap.... who cares , lets just run into DMV and turn ourselfs in , we got nothing else to do during the day or what.. How about " turn around its fair play in florida " post. Falcon your from Key West, would you go to Florida and turn around , to be fair . Not me. Another post... "Sliding teathers".... what in the heck do we have to see... why look around... ya'll should be like me and Falcon, never look to your, side you may have to dodge somebody... keep your head pointed foward guys....

Fc

The Great Debator

AU N EGL

Isn't an Endro Point when a slow car goes out in a HPDE group and the driver leaves his arm out the window giving Endro Point bys for the whole session?

Fred Crawford
Isn't an Endro Point when a slow car goes out in a HPDE group and the driver leaves his arm out the window giving Endro Point bys for the whole session?

Please dont put your stiupid crap comment in here on Jodys forum........

Fc

Falcon Fan

kbrew8991

did someone pee in your cheerios this morning FC?

Varkwso

I think he skipped the Cheerios and went straight for the pee....seems a might touchy....

snakebit

I think he skipped the Cheerios and went straight for the pee....seems a might touchy....

I saw someone who looked alot like FC at Whiskey River last night, with an incredible red head.....I would think he would be in a great mood today.

When do gates open and close at Roebling? Am I missing something here? Duh....when you go thru them....

JC

Starter of rumors

Fred Crawford

I saw someone who looked alot like FC at Whiskey River last night, with an incredible red head.....I would think he would be in a great mood today.

When do gates open and close at Roebling? Am I missing something here? Duh....when you go thru them....

JC

Starter of rumors

She was hotter than a pair of jumper cables at Mustang swap meet................

Fc

AU N EGL

Naw He drives a porch so he is forgiven. . .

Jim P.
She was hotter than a pair of jumper cables at Mustang swap meet................

Fc

But nothing moves faster than the Oil-Dri truck at a P-Car event

-Mustang Sally

Fred Crawford

I thought you were gone..........

Fc

Falcon

Fc

Fred, when you're done with Ken's Mom, give her back, OK?

kbrew8991

Fc

I'm just here to pester you

- KB, telecommuting

Mberglo

Do penguins have knees?

vette427

yes they do. but given the oportunity to make a point by would cause great debate as to wether they have fingers..

Johnny

Fred Crawford

Falcon.... people are trying to steal our thread....

Fc

Deere Meat

NorrFam

Like you two have never done that, steal a thread that is.

Aint it wonderful when the doers get done!!

I forsee this becoming a 20+ page diatribe on everything from Fred's driving to the price of race gas.

Keep it going.

Fred, you still owe me an autograph.