Falcon

Falcon and Deere's ponderings about the imponderable…..

Fred Crawford

You got it fan number 1.......... As soon as I'm thru with Kens mom and Falcons Monkey...

Fc

Fred Crawford

And one more thing, I've never stole a thread..... only added excitement to Boredum...

Fc

Falcon
Falcon.... people are trying to steal our thread....

Fc

Deere Meat

No problem! Even though our ruminations always cogent, to the point and always on topic, we'll permit others to divert from the subject. I'm Mr. Go Along to Get Along. I'm all for change, hope and harmony!

Like you two have never done that, steal a thread that is.

What? Never!

Fred, have we ever hijacked a thread?

beerkat
I'm all for change, hope and harmony!

You sound like one the people running for President.

Fred Crawford

I havent smoked, but if got tha chance I WOULD inhale.....

Fc

Falcon

Fc

Yo, Fred Clinton! You're 4 election cycles out of phase.

Boxers or briefs?

Fred Crawford

Fc

Yo, Fred Clinton! You're 4 election cycles out of phase.

Boxers or briefs?

I had trouble with this one ole Falconator.. Briefs were alittle restrictive and somewhat reveiling.... so I switched ti boxers, however to much mobility. So now I wear nuttin. No one has ever asked to borrow my race suit...

Fc

Prez

tripedee

"Head and Neck Restraints, Better get On The Stick"

Are we talking about racing on this thread? I'm afraid to read anymore. I'm not in to that freaky stuff .

vette427

as if your suit would fit a grown person

Johnny

vette427

if my car lasts till the race is over ,,do i still win????

Johnny

Fred Crawford
as if your suit would fit a grown person

Johnny

I am grown...... your just super sized........

Fc

vette427

i blame that on my parents!! kinda like being old ...if they hadn't been in such a hurry!!

allways stirring,

Johnny

Falcon

I had trouble with this one ole Falconator.. Briefs were alittle restrictive and somewhat reveiling.... so I switched ti boxers, however to much mobility. So now I wear nuttin. No one has ever asked to borrow my race suit...

Fc

Prez

Yea, Le Naturel is how I roll, too. There's nothing between my "boys" and my friends but a thin piece of Nomex.

Fred Crawford

Fc

Prez

Yea, Le Naturel is how I roll, too. There's nothing between my "boys" and my friends but a thin piece of Nomex.

I went on my aniversery with sweet cheeks last year to the Bahamas.... wore my Nomex undies at night.... it was right.....

Fc

Baby Powder

vette427

help JIM they talking about underoos!!!!!!!

eewwwwwwww

Johnny

Falcon

Fc

Prez

I went on my aniversery with sweet cheeks last year to the Bahamas.... wore my Nomex undies at night.... it was right.....

Fc

Baby Powder

Yea, I betcha they are nice!

When I'm steppin' out and steppin' high, I wear some Nomex thongs. Man, those things are stylish! Leaves a little rash, but nothing a little shot of penicillin and some Clorox won't clear up.

Fred Crawford

At CMP last month, I was grilling out at the track in my nomex speedos... had a burger fire... burned the hair off my bellie but all okee dokkee in the pouch..... I don't know the rating on those puppys , but I' m a believer.... safety,,, safety......

Fc

Come Kook with Me

Falcon
At CMP last month, I was grilling out at the track in my nomex speedos... had a burger fire... burned the hair off my bellie but all okee dokkee in the pouch..... I don't know the rating on those puppys , but I' m a believer.... safety,,, safety......

Fc

Come Kook with Me

Boy, you just ain't whistling Dixie! A 1st degree burn on the "Boys" could be bad, just ask Dale Earnhardt Jr. Safety is the name of the game.

I just got my Johnson fitted for a HANS device in case I drop it suddenly. It'll take a while to get it though, since they had to put an extra shift on down at the carbon fiber plant so they could make enough CF to fit it.

Fred Crawford

Fc

Come Kook with Me

Boy, you just ain't whistling Dixie! A 1st degree burn on the "Boys" could be bad, just ask Dale Earnhardt Jr. Safety is the name of the game.

Did you pay extra for the Quick Release option. Fc

I just got my Johnson fitted for a HANS device in case I drop it suddenly. It'll take a while to get it though, since they had to put an extra shift on down at the carbon fiber plant so they could make enough CF to fit it.

Falcon

Fc

Come Kook with Me

Did you pay extra for the Quick Release option. Fc

Nope, that comes standard.

The extended service model, which would be good for Enduros was extra, but at my age I've run all the Enduros I want, so I got the sprint model.

snakebit

Here I am, a lowly general contractor, trying to survive the economy, paying 4.49 for diesel, building a CMC (read underpowered) mustang... I'm expected to be on track with a guy, who grills burgers in his nomex banana hammock, driving a 370 hp, 2000 lb lawn mower....and some sort of aviary creature who pilots a stinking fast corvette, while wearing a johnson restraint? .........and we hijacked YOUR thread! Oh.....excuse me!!! I'm just trying to escape reality here, and have a little FUN! I work hard all day, Exxon is taking ALL my money...meanwhile my 25 year old girlfriend is wearing me out...and we hijacked YOUR thread!.... wears my postal uniform.......

Edited by Guest

Falcon
Here I am, a lowly general contractor, trying to survive the economy, paying 4.49 for diesel, building a CMC (read underpowered) mustang... I'm expected to be on track with a guy, who grills burgers in his nomex speedos, driving a 370 hp, 2000 lb lawn mower....and some sort of aviary creature who pilots a stinking fast corvette, while wearing a johnson restraint? .........and we hijacked YOUR thread! Oh.....excuse me!!! I'm just trying to escape reality here, and have a little FUN! I work hard all day, Exxon is taking ALL my money...meanwhile my 25 year old girlfriend is wearing me out...and we hijacked YOUR thread!.... wears my postal uniform.......

hmmmm....can your 25 year old girlfriend wear the postal uniform? I love girls in uniforms!

Fred, whatcha think? Is Ken's mom still wearing that UPS driver's uniform we both liked so well?

snakebit

hmmmm....can your 25 year old girlfriend wear the postal uniform? I love girls in uniforms!

No, but....she has this cute little red plaid mini skirt, and a white button down blouse....got the whole catholic school girl thing going on.....ahhhh......gotta go.....

JC

dirty old man

Fred Crawford
Here I am, a lowly general contractor, trying to survive the economy, paying 4.49 for diesel, building a CMC (read underpowered) mustang... I'm expected to be on track with a guy, who grills burgers in his nomex speedos, driving a 370 hp, 2000 lb lawn mower....and some sort of aviary creature who pilots a stinking fast corvette, while wearing a johnson restraint? .........and we hijacked YOUR thread! Oh.....excuse me!!! I'm just trying to escape reality here, and have a little FUN! I work hard all day, Exxon is taking ALL my money...meanwhile my 25 year old girlfriend is wearing me out...and we hijacked YOUR thread!.... wears my postal uniform.......

Fred, whatcha think? Is Ken's mom still wearing that UPS driver's uniform we both liked so well?

Speaking of "express package " Kens moms cool , a little old fashion. Now a 25 year old...... Snaky let Freddy and Falcon pay for your fuel, we take the school girl....

Fc

Science Teacher

Jim P.
Here I am, a lowly general contractor...

Can you help Fred out with his new Mansion/compound? I hear that he marries them at 14...

redneckmansion.jpg

"my friends call me kettle stick"