Falcon

Falcon and Deere's ponderings about the imponderable…..

snakebit

You guys are in a league of your own! I'll have to stop by the Deere camp sometime and introduce myself....I'll even bring the beer, or better yet, now that Falcon has found out my true identity, I can bring a quart of the finest product these mountains have to offer!

John

Fred Crawford
You guys are in a league of your own! I'll have to stop by the Deere camp sometime and introduce myself....I'll even bring the beer, or better yet, now that Falcon has found out my true identity, I can bring a quart of the finest product these mountains have to offer!

John

THATS my kinda fan...............

Fc

AA for Quitters

Falcon

John

If you can't find us at the Deere Camp, come on over the Big Pine Key Adult Theme & Trailer Park. I'll be the tall good looking guy with a whimsical look in his eye.

BTW, can you bring the 25-YO??

snakebit

John

If you can't find us at the Deere Camp, come on over the Big Pine Key Adult Theme & Trailer Park. I'll be the tall good looking guy with a whimsical look in his eye.

BTW, can you bring the 25-YO??

I'm not going to be at Roebling this weekend, have fun, be safe......She might come with me to Barber in June, but will have to think long and hard about bringing my new arm candy around you two.....

Falcon
...think long and hard ...

Yep, that's the ticket, right there!

Fred Crawford

Dang, Falcon, you run him and her off. In your younger days you could at least get the guy....... leave this pick up stuff to me old gesser...

Fc

Don Juan of Nasa South East

Gotta go find new friends

Falcon
. leave this pick up stuff to me old gesser...

Fc

Don Juan of Nasa South East

Gotta go find new friends

Hell! You could barely pick up the litter when you had on the orange vest and the Sheriff had a gun pointed at you.

Picking up nubile and perky young ladies is way out of your league.

Jim P.

In honor of our good friend Ken "SparklePony" Brewer we are initiating a trophy to be given out at all of our events for the TimeTrialer with the most spectacular spin on Saturday. Here is the first iteration of that trophy to be given out this saturday:

kbmtts800.jpg

kbrew8991

Falcon
In honor of our good friend Ken "SparklePony" Brewer we are initiating a trophy to be given out at all of our events for the TimeTrialer with the most spectacular spin on Saturday. Here is the first iteration of that trophy to be given out this saturday:

kbmtts800.jpg

Oh God! That's hilarious!

nevit

Brandon is going to be mad when he finds out you stole his dolls

nevit #11

Fred Crawford

nevit #11

Who says we are the only [email protected]#! around here....

Fc

Backseat freddy

Jim P.

nevit #11

Brandon help me glue the girls dolls to the plaque!

Fred Crawford

nevit #11

Brandon help me glue the girls dolls to the plaque!

Your teaching him WAY too young

Fc

mpowers

Nice! You know Fred, you should sign up for TT. That trophy would look good in your mobile home/ car hauler. Then when you and Falcon are spooning you could reflect back to happier times

mpowers

Fred Crawford
Nice! You know Fred, you should sign up for TT. That trophy would look good in your mobile home/ car hauler. Then when you and Falcon are spooning you could reflect back to happier times

Thank you very much Officer Powers, thats so kind. However we have one kinda like it.... its a 350zx with ken glued to the back of tha car, pushing it around the track... I believe it was your wife that awarded it to Falconator and myself..... for gooood behavior.

Fc

mpowers

mpowers

Fantastic! Before too long you will have the whole play set. Then while you and Falcon have down time at the track you can play house just like before! Sheila even found this Ken's mom Barbie just for you two! She & I know how devistated you two must be, so as friends we are just doing our part. btw the Brabie 350z in better than the Vette to play with, just don't tell Falcon.

CrackWhoreBarbie.jpg

mpowers

here for ya

1LapSRT
Fantastic! Before too long you will have the whole play set. Then while you and Falcon have down time at the track you can play house just like before! Sheila even found this Ken's mom Barbie just for you two! She & I know how devistated you two must be, so as friends we are just doing our part. btw the Brabie 350z in better than the Vette to play with, just don't tell Falcon.

CrackWhoreBarbie.jpg

mpowers

here for ya

Crack Whore Barbie FTW ! ! !

snakebit

That is HILARIOUS!!!

Fred Crawford

Falcon...... thanks for you time ., love and attention this weekend at Roebling........ got pictures,,,,,,,

Fc

Fred Crawford

Falcon,

I just wanted to extend a heart felt THANK YOU for this weekend at RR. My hat was the best present since my minibike when I was 12. I will never... never.. forget our fun at the BBQ dinner. Their we were , side by side, couple of cool fellows in their prime years.... I really enjoyed the little potato eating contest with you. Even though you did beat me. How did you get 42 of those little white potatoes in you mouth like that Oh well ,, next time lets try bananas I'll promise to do better..... Toottee Lou....

Fc

deerely Yours

Fred Crawford

I feel we are going to have some good material to work with soon ole beaker face...

Fc

NorrFam

Ten pages, we are half way there.

Fred Crawford

The Enduro Series....

Falcon aren't you glad we do nothing. We sit around and chat..... a little rude at times. That poor old Enduro series..... they are sorting all things out . I say since its an enduro....... let everyone wait till the end to see their points... kinda like a enduro point system for the enduro... Does that make sense. Put them in a room... no better, out them inside Roebling road and let um duke it out for 1st 2nd 3rd. I 'd buy tickets for that. It would be less painful than watching their races.......

Fc

Master of Ceremonies

Falcon
The Enduro Series....

I say since its an enduro....... let everyone wait till the end to see their points... kinda like a enduro point system for the enduro... Does that make sense. Put them in a room... no better, out them inside Roebling road and let um duke it out for 1st 2nd 3rd. I 'd buy tickets for that. It would be less painful than watching their races.......

Fc

Master of Ceremonies

Hey, that's a good idea!

Maybe they could award points to the spectators, too. It's an Enduro to sit and watch one of those races. We should get an award for how much beer we drink while watching them endless parade around the track.