6 year old Sparco Pistas?

Driver

Found a pair of these for $cheap, but the dates on the tag are both 2002. I also noticed a lack of FIA anything on the seats. Nevermind a good buy for the price, would these be a safe enough (legal enough) seat, if given the requisite (or better) backing plate?

This was the only tag found on the seat, and I didn't know how bad my pictures were until I got home. All in Italian.

seatff7.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

IIRC it was like $450 for the pair. I can work on some pics, the shop is about 100mi away, so you may have to wait a spell. Assuming they're mint, would that price (area) be appealing to you? (if not, I won't need to bother with getting pics. ) This was kind of an "I know you" deal, thus there is no for sale ad.

I only need a drivers seat. Are the side or bottom mount? Im 6' 2" 225 lbs. These gonna be something I could fit in?

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been by the shop in a few weeks. 105% of my free time has been spent getting my car ready for Mid Ohio (don't tell my boss).