Let the nationals talk begin now with 5 questions..

Red Tornado

One of us from the SE, TX or M-A is winning and we are all dominating the top 5 so watch out mid west boys.

Care to put a friendly wager on the comment about "dominating the top 5"? That's pretty bold counting out Jay.

I like Flying Dog, Samual Adams, Mad Brew, Fat Tire,...........

Anyone up for a pool with the proceeds going to the charity of the winner's choice?

-JWL

Great Idea.

Say $10 each? Top five in AI and top region overall?

Extra rule. Red Tornado can't include himself.

Just as long a it's for fun, and no one gets their feathers ruffled. I figure I'll break again this year, this might be the only chance I have of winning anything at the Nationals.

Just as long a it's for fun, and no one gets their feathers ruffled. I figure I'll break again this year, this might be the only chance I have of winning anything at the Nationals.

Those scuffs you sold me after Nats last year carry the Luna curse. I bolted them on and broke my primary rear end and my spare. How bizarre is that?

Those scuffs you sold me after Nats last year carry the Luna curse. I bolted them on and broke my primary rear end and my spare. How bizarre is that?
That's 'cause the tires Luna uses have twice the grip of a real Toyo!

At least you can't say I sell you junk the way they must have gripped. I should have charged more.

Seriously, sorry to hear about your, uh, rear end... That's hard to say if you know what I mean.

If you'd just put a Ford rear end in that GM of yours, you'd have less problems. That's been the one bullet proof item on my car. (knocking on wood right now)

Yep. I buy Hoosier tires, send them to some teenagers in China to have them burn in Toyo on the side. You caught me. Man if it were only that easy.

At least you can't say I sell you junk the way they must have gripped. I should have charged more.

Seriously, sorry to hear about your, uh, rear end... That's hard to say if you know what I mean.

If you'd just put a Ford rear end in that GM of yours, you'd have less problems. That's been the one bullet proof item on my car. (knocking on wood right now)

We'll see what happens in the long run. I won't have enough races for Nationals since I only made 1 race lap all weekend at Grattan and I'm probably missing Autobahn (Sat for sure, maybe Sun), so this may be another rebuilding year. I think I'm going to put gears in both rears and hope I can make it through a weekend at Road America. It'll probably be time for a 9" over the winter though. "Overkill" is starting to sound good for as much as I break.

Yep. I buy Hoosier tires, send them to some teenagers in China to have them burn in Toyo on the side. You caught me. Man if it were only that easy.

Honestly, I don't think anyone has ever checked my car to make sure I have toyos on it...

If someone was running hoosiers it would be pretty damn obvious in the first turn.

I love our toyo's as spec tires but good race tires are 1-2 seconds minimum a lap quicker.