Who's going to Grattan?

cosm3os

I'll be there for sure. This will be the first of 2 tracks I have driven on before, so it'll be nice not having to work up a track from scratch. Can we camp at grattan?

I am highly considering it. Was going to take this and MAM off since they are kinda far, but hard to resist with the TT points chase and all.

I'll be there for sure. This will be the first of 2 tracks I have driven on before, so it'll be nice not having to work up a track from scratch. Can we camp at grattan?

Yes you can and yes I'll be there

As I couldn't get into Putnam - I hurried up and signed up for Grattan. Long drive for me too.

Another TTA car...Sweet!

I just spent 2 points on a new exhaust. I felt it was time to say goodbye to the 13 year old stock cats (all 4 of them.) I still have 6 more points left. Where should I spend them?

I just spent 2 points on a new exhaust. I felt it was time to say goodbye to the 13 year old stock cats (all 4 of them.) I still have 6 more points left. Where should I spend them?

I say strut tower braces and canards. Oh, or an intercooler!

Trevor you are fast enough. No more horsepower. Do a really big wing so you will look extra cool.

I just signed up. This will be my first time out at Grattan. Bill Brees I watched your video of the track. Looks like rough pavement with all the patches.

I watched bill's video as well, when I signed up for a de there back in april. I was surprised to find that the back half of the track was freshly paved when I arrived. The front section being in ok shape. It rained all day when I was there in april, and was about 40 degrees, so I can't say what the difference in grip will be. The long straight is going to help out some cars. I was seeing 110 mph as I started braking for t1, and being that it was raining, I imagine the speeds will be significantly higher.

That's cool if there is some new pavement out there. A lot of the track looked very busy. Should be a lot of fun. Did you get the power steering all straightened out?

Napa ordered the wrong part, so we got it straightened out today. The correct part is on the way. The pressure hose literally blew out of the fitting going into the rack. We should be in good shape for Grattan.