CAMP GTS @ Grattan

Motorkars

Hello friends... For those of you whom attended Grattan last season, you are familiar with the quality facility they have. What we are proposing is a nice 'n cozy compound for the GTS contingent. We are planning a campfire for Saturday night and as usual welcome all of those willing to paddock with us. Hope to see all of you there.

Matt Markowicz

PS: I can't wait to see how the track has improved since last year.

Hey Matt,

Great seeing you down at Mid-Ohio, wish I was going up to Mich…. did I almost say that? Go OHIO STATE.

Sean, Scott and I where going to race in the Enduo, but I will not be back from Cape Cod with the family in time.

Thanks again for the hook up on the Audi Parts and Service, anyone close to Columbus it is worth the drive to see these guy.

Be safe,

PH

Paul, sorry to hear that you're unable to attend Grattan. Cape Cod will be a good time I'm sure, especially with the little ones. Have fun, but not too much.... I'm glad to help out where I can. See you soon.

Matt Markowicz

For those that don't know, Motorcars Posse' has the best paddock set-up. Always out in the grass, big tent, tons of tools, welder, grill, food, beer and the resident home away from home for the Great Lakes Trophy Girl:)

So Graber..... are you gonna paddock with us or not??? We're anticipating a great weekend and looking forward to those Saturday night fireside stories. blah blah blah- yawn.... But seriously... We'd love to have you join us.

Matt Markowicz

I will be there. Seems there are about 10 paddock parties in the making so it should make for a great weekend.

Glad to see you finally bought a computer:)