BW, CA 6hr Enduro- Thanks Ryan and NASA!

SRC/SampsonRacingComm.

Had just a blast! Great racing (although we really just had a off-day at the track . Man has the E0 class gotten tough, we went down 3 laps in the first 15 min. due to some body work repair and spent the next 5.5 hrs playing catch-up).

Thanks to AEM for the Great live music - food - just a overall very fun event... looking forward to the 2009 6 hr. already!

Thanks again NASA, AEM and RYAN... job well done!

Edited by Guest

The 6 hour was a great event! Ryan and gang sure know how to throw a party.

Actually it would be awesome if they could set up a mid year 12 hour race at Buttonwillow. Not sure how much interest there would be in it since there was less than expected for the 6 hour. Either way I love the WERC series!

Brett, yes the enduro was great and they did a fine job running it, but i don't think you can remember how

the party was can you ?

• Members
Brett, yes the enduro was great and they did a fine job running it, but i don't think you can remember how

the party was can you ?

Party? Someone told me we had a GRAND time!!!

(Next time, VIDEO the party so we can see how much fun we had! Doh!!)

Good times good times!!

the party was can you ?

Oh I remember - but only because a couple of people explained it to me in great detail with the help of various diagrams and pictures.

It would seem that all the BMW teams basically just abandoned their cars in a little grouping in the cold pits and set up coolers and chairs around them. As soon as the checkered flag dropped we all started drinking.

I am informed that the highlight of the night had to be my teammate using a can of brake spray and a lighter as a flame thrower to incinerate the hundreds of bugs gathered on our trailer light...all while we were playing poker underneath.

Of course this is all third hand information imparted upon me by a few kind souls.

What I do remember was that we won!

Brett Strom