Question regarding Insurance for Vehicle Damage.

RAdMav

Ding, ding, ding: that would seem to be the correct reading of the policy--give Patrick the honorary law degree!

I love to read fine print. Sick, I know. But that's why our staff lawyer at work calls me his "co-counsel"

Interesting. I saw that same notice on SpeedTV site:

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/motorsportregcom-and-lockton-affinity-launch-innovative-track-insurance-pro/

Of course, for now I drive a "track beater."

Very interesting Jeff!

Curious, do you know the story behind "There is not, the NC Ins. Commissioner will not allow one! ???

State public policy to promote auto racing (NC is the home of NASCAR, isn't it?).

• 1 month later...
Does anyone have any recommendations for coverage of HPDE events organized by NASA or SCCA in WV, NJ, and VA? Several of the companies mentioned so far in this thread don't cover events in those states or run by those organizations.

I'm trying to contact some others mentioned here, but I haven't heard back. Thus, I'm looking for more options.

Michael

Ryan Staub here - I developed the HPDE Insurance Program mentioned above. Just last week we opened our program to NASA events with one exception - we are not providing coverage to HPDE 4.

You can find all the details about our program via our website (someone posted the link above) or feel free to PM me. It's single-event coverage and I think you'll find that it's very affordable.

Ryan Staub here - I developed the HPDE Insurance Program mentioned above. Just last week we opened our program to NASA events with one exception - we are not providing coverage to HPDE 4.

You can find all the details about our program via our website (someone posted the link above) or feel free to PM me. It's single-event coverage and I think you'll find that it's very affordable.

You might want to repost your own link, since there are several links scattered throughout the pages of this thread.

Mark