SOLD!!!Simpson 5-Point Camlock Harness-New

4-Valve Coupe

This is a brand new Simpson Platinum Series 5-Point Camlock Harness, part # 29110P. Color is silver. It is 55” kit and is pull down and bolt in. Price:SOLD!!! Thanks.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tony, seriously everyone has seen your posts. .... obviously people are not interested.....how about giving the bumps a rest. after 6 times you should get the hint that either nobody is looking for it or your prices are out of line in this economy

Tony, seriously everyone has seen your posts. .... obviously people are not interested.....how about giving the bumps a rest. after 6 times you should get the hint that either nobody is looking for it or your prices are out of line in this economy

Steve,

I appreciate your opinion, but it is just that, an opinion. There is no "hint" to get. What I do know is that no matter what someoby is selling, somebody will need it at some point. I am trying to find that somebody. Also, people ARE interested, but most people choose to communicate via PM's. Maybe you should have considered that option instead of blasting me for no reason. You were never taught, "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all"??? If me "bumping" my post gets you that upset, then it is my opinion that you have some "issues" you need to deal with on your own. This is not the place to do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
.......what Steve said.

Is there some sort of problem that you guys have with minding your own business!!! If me bumping my post bothers you, then don't read it!!! Seriously. My post has nothing to do with you. I have not bumped my posts in over 6 weeks and you still have to make a negative comment about it? Come on guys, mind your business and think before you make a post. If your post is not going to accomplish something positive, then don't post it. Should I find every post that you have made on this Forum and pick it apart and criticize it? I'm sure I could find plenty to poke fun at. Time to grow up guys!!!

Is this really so hard to understand?
Post subject: No bumping

Bumps will be deleted.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2071

Matt,

It is very easy to understand. The "no bumping sticky" is under "For Sale/For Rent: Racecars" only. No other Classified section contains this sticky. This means that there is no bumping under this section only. If this goes for all of the classified sections, then each of them needs to have the same "no bumping sticky". Then there is no room for individual interpretation of Forum Rules.

Aside from that, can I ask why this is such a sensitive issue to you guys? You seem to take personal offense to somebody trying to sell some parts. I have not bumped my posts in over 6 weeks and the first time I do, I get slack for it.

I sell my parts on other forums where its users bump all the time and nobody has a problem with it. I bump my posts on those forums once a week to keep them fresh, and when I do, they are already on Page 8-10, depending on the traffic/posts. This has proven to be a very successful way of me moving my unwanted parts on those forums. I adopted the same practices on this forum and I am treated like some type of "outlaw".

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tony, seriously everyone has seen your posts. .... obviously people are not interested.....how about giving the bumps a rest. after 6 times you should get the hint that either nobody is looking for it or your prices are out of line in this economy.

Tony , Tony , Tony let it go.

I don't see how something that currently sells for $240 plus $10 handling at Summit Racing could possibly be "out of line" for $150 shipped, especially since it's new (unless you're really concerned about the date code, but not everybody is). The guy is just trying to sell extra parts for whatever reason; maybe his job situation went south (like me) or maybe he's just looking to clean out the garage (like me), but the bumping doesn't bother me. Besides, he's averaging around 1 bump per month; it's not like he's bumping 4 times per day.

I generally try to avoid talking smack in the classifieds section, as it affects somebody else's money. If I see an annoying or overpriced post, then I usually just move along...

Mark

Tony, seriously everyone has seen your posts. .... obviously people are not interested.....how about giving the bumps a rest. after 6 times you should get the hint that either nobody is looking for it or your prices are out of line in this economy.

Tony , Tony , Tony let it go.

Why don't you let it go??? I am not bothering anybody on these boards except for a few of you who have absolutley nothing to do but nit pick. I have sold hundreds of parts on other boards in this very same fashion, with excellent results.

Have you ever heard the saying, "out of sight, out of mind"??? If my post gets buried after not being "refreshed" after a couple of months, I don't think it is unreasonable at all to bump it. There is no hint to get. It is called being persistant and not giving up. And not everyone has seen my posts. What about the new forum user, or the person that didn't think they needed a harness, but now does? Can you account for all of this?

You need to mind your business and worry about the things in your life that need worrying.

I don't see how something that currently sells for $240 plus $10 handling at Summit Racing could possibly be "out of line" for $150 shipped, especially since it's new (unless you're really concerned about the date code, but not everybody is). The guy is just trying to sell extra parts for whatever reason; maybe his job situation went south (like me) or maybe he's just looking to clean out the garage (like me), but the bumping doesn't bother me. Besides, he's averaging around 1 bump per month; it's not like he's bumping 4 times per day.

I generally try to avoid talking smack in the classifieds section, as it affects somebody else's money. If I see an annoying or overpriced post, then I usually just move along...

Mark

Now here is sombody with something POSITIVE and USEFULL to say!!! Thanks Mark

• 2 weeks later...