Is it too late to sign up for the pocono 8/28 hpde??

rmani

i am not a nasa member so i need to join and then sign up for this event but are any spots still open? where can i get the tech form and what places can sign off on the car as having been inspected?

also if i can't register can i come and watch or is the track solely for people racing? thanks

Has anyone who signed up for the event on 8/28-29 recieved any sort of confirmation, either by snailmail or by email. The amount shows on my MC bill, but I have yet to get any sort of schedule, tech sheets, etc.. I have already printed a tech sheet, but what else to I need, besides just showing up Sunday at 7:00 AM, with a filled in tech sheet and membership card? Just wondering if those were enough to get on the track.

slow-eddie

Ed,

FYI - I have not received anything yet (other than the original mail when I registered).

My first time so I haven't got a clue what to expect. Guess I'll just be showing up around 7 and hoping for the best.

John Robertson

anyone know how long the sessions on the track are for each group? will you have any chances to go out on your own if you're in the beginner group or will you have to be with an instructor the entire day?

anyone know how long the sessions on the track are for each group? will you have any chances to go out on your own if you're in the beginner group or will you have to be with an instructor the entire day?

Get there abou 7-730 (if you want a spot in the garages, they are 1st come 1st serve).

The sessions are usually 20-25 min each. I ran the last NASA Pocono event, the 1st 2 sessions were 25 min ea, the 2nd 2 were 20 each. If your instructor feels that you can safely run the track on your own, they will sign off for you to run solo.

Ed,

FYI - I have not received anything yet (other than the original mail when I registered).

My first time so I haven't got a clue what to expect. Guess I'll just be showing up around 7 and hoping for the best.

John Robertson

I havent received the info yet either. we should be getting emailed soon, the info will include your run group and the days schedule. I would also look at the Northeast forum for updates.