Silkworm

Norm Cabana - Status Update

Silkworm

All,

As some of you may know, Norm Cabana, the owner of Head-On Photos, has fallen ill. My father is currently awaiting space to open up at Stanford for surgery to remove a tumor which is closing off his gall bladder duct. It's not yet known if this tumor is cancerous, however, at this point the tumor he has is life threatening, and my family is praying for the best.

I know many of you in the Norcal area count my father as a friend, and he would welcome visitors if you are at all inclined and in the area. He's in room 4213a, O'Connor Hospital in San Jose. Please feel free to call me, Paul Cabana, at 408 204-1417 if you want to make sure he's still there, as he will be either released to our care or transferred to Stanford sometime this week.

Regards,

Paul Cabana

Redstone

I have bought photo's from Norm numerous times at tracks in Norcal. great guy, great photo's!

I wish your father well and hope too see him at the track again soon!

-Graham

ekim952522000

Agreed get well soon Norm won't be the same without you taking pictures!

zuperdave

Best wishes to the Cabana family during this difficult time. Here's to Norm making a speedy and complete recovery.

Dave R

Red EG Civic HB

TTE 192

pederb

Get well soon Norm, we miss you at the track

wlfpkrcn1

Hey Paul,

Tell Norm to get well soon. He is in our prayers.

Eric

Motormuncher

Norm you have captured my triumphs and my mistakes. God speed on your recoverey and hope to see you soon.

vpnwiz

Very sad. I never met him, but as a photographer, driver, and father... godspeed Norm. The pictures you have taken are a great legacy.

Patrick

slammed_93_hatch

RIP Norm you will be missed

Tims

Godspeed Norm

civicrr

My condolences to the Cabana family. Norm was a great guy. Always friendly & willing to share a story or two.

ekim952522000

R.I.P. Norm

Will F.

Godspeed Norm!!!

Gfaules

Having spent the weekend at Thunderhill I was pleasantly surprised to see Norm's sons taking care of business. They are fine young men and obviously going thru a tough time. Now is the time for all of us to step up to the plate and order a few more photos. They do a great job and the quality is as good as it gets. After all, if it was one of us wouldn't you hope and pray that your friends would help out considering. I am very proud to see them stepping into Norm's shoes and I know everyone else does too.