7 Weeks till Nationals and ZERO smack talk?!

ST#97

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Red Tornado

• onralz

• ST#97

• tacovini

AI97: I think people are so busy trying to keep fuel in their daily driver's that they don't have time for smack talk.

Chris: Fix your car yet or is it still scaring the crap out of you?

It's all about destiny.

You may want to take your crystal ball in for service because it's giving you the wrong readings! I think it's confusing a #37 for what should be #97!!!

The downside of smack-talking on the internet is that it leaves a public record if your performance doesn't quite live up to your typing ability!

The downside of smack-talking on the internet is that it leaves a public record if your performance doesn't quite live up to your typing ability!

I drive much better than I type!

Anyone still coming or what?!

MW, good move staying home from TWS.

Keep your head down & in the game bro.

Forget this crap here.

It'll be a long ride home to Tx.

jb

Car is fixed and was only a few tenths off VIR track record in mid 90's heat.

I installed a bumper cam on my car. I was thinking of you.........

Mark your like my twin but one digit off.

I have changed gear this year and studied track video so watch out.

Beau, Landon, and I have come to play and take away that Midwest streak.

34's baby here I come.

MW, good move staying home from TWS.

Keep your head down & in the game bro.

Forget this crap here.

It'll be a long ride home to Tx.

jb

No worries brutha'!

Mark your like my twin but one digit off.

I have changed gear this year and studied track video so watch out.

Beau, Landon, and I have come to play and take away that Midwest streak.

34's baby here I come.

Yea, what comes first. 037 or 37?

Care to share some In car video? I'd love to see what my car looks like from behind.

Uh, don't send any from Sunday............

Note to others. It's sad that it took me to start the smack talk and please realize this is indeed just BS and talk. We all like each other and enjoy running together.

Care to share some In car video? I'd love to see what my car looks like from behind.

I have a bunch of video from Sunday but it's all smoke for the first few minutes, then the end of it has a lot of tire wall in it! sorry DD...

Mark, I recall you saying you like no one and your sole purpose in life is to win this year.

Something about friends being overrated and get a pet instead I think were your exact words.

I have a bunch of video from Sunday but it's all smoke for the first few minutes, then the end of it has a lot of tire wall in it! sorry DD...

Both the wall and the smoke suck. Sorry for the smoke. I'm bringing enough parts this year to build another car. I'm going to finish and I don't care where I am at the end. I just want to finish. I've been first, and I've been last. I just want to finish..............ahead of Red Tornado.

Seriously, can I get a copy of your video? I am putting together video clips for the awards banquet in the Midwest region. I need good video.

Mark, I recall you saying you like no one and your sole purpose in life is to win this year.

Something about friends being overrated and get a pet instead I think were your exact words.

I already have a dog, and everyone knows I love everyone so nice try . I've been the spare parts trailer for more people than CDOC.

Mark, don't bring parts just bring an entire backup car and have it running and waiting in the pits for a quick change, kind of like fighter jets on aircraft carriers, they are prepped and ready to go at a moments notice. That's all you need.

When was that from??

There were several of us missing.

Mark, all kidding aside I owe you a beer for taking your number two years in a row.

Now on the total kidding aside I can provide straight shots of unlimited levels saturday night.

Just got back from Road America, what a blast! The midwest AI guys put on a great show and I had a good time hanging out with Robin and crew most of the weekend. It was a nice preview for Nationals too because I think some of the guys there will be at the front of the field in a few weeks. Nice seeing Mark Luna, Matt King, Matt Erickson, Dave Algozine, Brian Groth and of course my west-coast compadre, Dave Royce! On an important note: The MCP AIX car finished the race!!! It was smoking and dropping oil which I think dripped onto the bell housing causing the clutch to slip, but I'll be damned, it finished!

When was that from??

There were several of us missing.

Mark, all kidding aside I owe you a beer for taking your number two years in a row.

Now on the total kidding aside I can provide straight shots of unlimited levels saturday night.

You don't owe me anything. I was just trying to get your "smack talk" going for you. I will however happily accept any beer thrown my way.

Mark, don't bring parts just bring an entire backup car and have it running and waiting in the pits for a quick change, kind of like fighter jets on aircraft carriers, they are prepped and ready to go at a moments notice. That's all you need.

That would require me to attempt to properly prepare two cars. Hell, I can't seem to get one prepared correctly lately. You offering?

Here's some Nationals video...hope it helps!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I couldn't talk you into bringing a digital copy of that to Nationals with you could I? I need video footage for the Midwest/Great Lakes banquet.

Just got back from Road America, what a blast! The midwest AI guys put on a great show and I had a good time hanging out with Robin and crew most of the weekend. It was a nice preview for Nationals too because I think some of the guys there will be at the front of the field in a few weeks. Nice seeing Mark Luna, Matt King, Matt Erickson, Dave Algozine, Brian Groth and of course my west-coast compadre, Dave Royce! On an important note: The MCP AIX car finished the race!!! It was smoking and dropping oil which I think dripped onto the bell housing causing the clutch to slip, but I'll be damned, it finished!

It was great meeting you, Pat. Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself, goes to show that the NASA family is great wherever you go.

Brian Groth

To bad we can't post a poll and list every entry and have folks vote on who will be top 5 and win.

Would be interesting to see favorites (jay and robin what a shock) and add some pressure to them.

Can that be done??