94-97 Miata for HPDE use (Mechanically=Good Cosmetically=Ok)

MrDomino

Basically I'm looking for a 94-97 Miata (with Torsen LSD) for eventual HPDE use. Let me know what's around.

IT HAS TO BE STREET LEGAL (must include catalytic converter), A/C would be nice, and the car MUST be MECHANICALLY SOUND (maintenance records are nice) and not rusting

Things that I'd like (but not required)

-I'd really like a hardtop car if possible

-Rollbar would be nice (one that is NASA/SCCA approved) but doesn't matter if it doesn't have one

-Any other racing equipment (Seats, Harnesses, etc.)

I really don't care too much about the paint although I would prefer if it wasn't horrid (burnt to hell) and the interior doesn't have to be that amazing (especially the seats if they're stock). I really don't want to pay a ton extra for a special edition or anything MAD CUSTOM BODY KITS although R-packages are sweet. Suspension doesn't have to be great as I'm probably going to add new shocks and bushings, etc. in the spring.

I know I gave a ton of specifications but these are guidelines of what I'm looking for (not requirements). PM me if you guys find anything. I'm looking forward to starting HPDE's. Thanks!